Last Posted: Mar 09, 2023
- How to use human biomonitoring in chemical risk assessment: Methodological aspects, recommendations, and lessons learned from HBM4EU.
Tiina Santonen et al. International journal of hygiene and environmental health 2023 249114139
- Somatic loss of the Y chromosome is associated with arsenic exposure among Bangladeshi men.
Demanelis Kathryn et al. International journal of epidemiology 2022 9
FromATSDR Toxic Substances Portal
- Machine Learning Models of Arsenic in Private Wells Throughout the Conterminous United States As a Tool for Exposure Assessment in Human Health Studies.
Lombard Melissa A et al. Environmental science & technology 2021
- Modeling regional-scale groundwater arsenic hazard in the transboundary Ganges River Delta, India and Bangladesh: Infusing physically-based model with machine learning.
Chakraborty Madhumita et al. The Science of the total environment 2020 Dec 748141107
- Association of Urinary and Blood Concentrations of Heavy Metals with Measures of Bone Mineral Density Loss: a Data Mining Approach with the Results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
Ximenez João Paulo B et al. Biological trace element research 2020 Apr
- Research Participants' Attitudes towards Receiving Information on Genetic Susceptibility to Arsenic Toxicity in Rural Bangladesh.
Tamayo Lizeth I et al. Public health genomics 2020 Feb 1-7
- Mom's immune system and microbiome may help predict premature birth
A Keener, Science News, November 8, 2019
- Epigenetics may hold key to arsenics role in cancer
E Hood, The Environmental Factors, NIEHS, January 2019
- The Role of BRCA2 Mutation Status as Diagnostic, Predictive, and Prognosis Biomarker for Pancreatic Cancer.
Martinez-Useros Javier et al. BioMed research international 2016 20161869304
- 4.50 from Paddington to Genomics - a look at the journey from arsenic and ancient alchemy to modern-day pharmacogenomics,
Genomics Education Programme, June 27, 2016
- Polymorphisms in maternal folate pathway genes interact with arsenic in drinking water to influence risk of myelomeningocele.
Mazumdar Maitreyi et al. Birth defects research. Part A, Clinical and molecular teratology 2015 Sep (9) 754-62
- Polymorphisms in endothelin system genes, arsenic levels and obesity risk.
Martínez-Barquero Vanesa et al. PLoS ONE 2015 (3) e0118471
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Feb 20, 2024
- Content source: