Last Posted: Mar 15, 2023
- A case control study on the relationship between occupational stress and genetic polymorphism and dyslipidemia in coal miners.
Yang Yongzhong, et al. Scientific reports 2023 0 (1) 2321
- Goeckerman Therapy of Psoriasis: Genotoxicity, Dietary Micronutrients, Homocysteine, and MTHFR Gene Polymorphisms.
Beranek Martin, et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2019 0 (8)
- Associations of VDR gene polymorphisms with risk of coal workers' pneumoconiosis in Chinese Han population.
Yang Xi, et al. Toxicology research 2020 0 (4) 399-405
- Distinct EGFR Mutation Pattern in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in Xuanwei Region of China: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Lv Li, et al. Frontiers in oncology 2020 0 519073
- Associations of HMGB1 gene polymorphisms with risk of coal workers' pneumoconiosis susceptibility in Chinese Han population.
Tang Yijun, et al. Inhalation toxicology 2020 0 (4) 170-176
- Association Between Dietary Patterns and Fluorosis in Guizhou, China.
Liu Jun, et al. Frontiers in nutrition 2020 0 189
- hOGG1 promoter methylation, hOGG1 genetic variants and their interactions for risk of coal-borne arsenicosis: A case-control study.
Ma Lu, et al. Environmental toxicology and pharmacology 2020 0 103330
- The relationship between occupational stress and job burnout in coal miners: Interactions between GCCR and SLC6A4 gene polymorphisms and the environment.
Yi Xiaoting, et al. Journal of affective disorders 2021 0 76-82
- Genetic damage in coal and uranium miners.
da Silva Flavio Manoel Rodrigues, et al. Mutation research. Genetic toxicology and environmental mutagenesis 2021 0 503348
- Effects of corona virus disease-19 control measures on air quality in North China.
Zheng Xiangyu, et al. Environmetrics 2021 0 (2) e2673
About EH PHGKB
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 02, 2023
- Content source: