Last Posted: Dec 06, 2023
- Biological exposure indices of occupational exposure to benzene: A systematic review.
Razzagh Rahimpoor, et al. Heliyon 2023 0 (11) e21576
- [Influence of environmental factors and polymorphic loci rs6580502 of the SPINK1 gene, rs10273639 of the PRSS1 gene, rs213950 of the CFTR gene on the risk of developing acute alcoholic-alimentary pancreatitis].
Samgina T A, et al. Voprosy pitaniia 2023 0 (1) 85-91
- Evaluation of mitochondrial DNA copy number estimation techniques.
Longchamps Ryan J, et al. PloS one 2020 0 (1) e0228166
- Distributive characteristics of Ser49Gly and Gly389Arg genetic polymorphisms of beta1-adrenoceptor in Chinese Han and Dai populations.
Liu Zhao-qian, et al. Acta pharmacologica Sinica 2006 0 (2) 254-8
- [The polymorphism distribution of DYS413 locus in Mongolians (Inner Mongolia)].
Wang Yong-Zai, et al. Yi chuan = Hereditas 2005 0 (3) 287-90
- Methodology for evaluating oxidative DNA damage and metabolic genotypes in human trabecular meshwork.
Izzotti Alberto, et al. Toxicology mechanisms and methods 2009 0 (3) 161-8
- [Association of RAAS gene polymorphisms with susceptibility to essential hypertension in military secret service personnel].
Cao Y H, et al. Zhonghua lao dong wei sheng zhi ye bing za zhi = Zhonghua laodong weisheng zhiyebing zazhi = Chinese journal of industrial hygiene and occupational diseases 2022 7 (7) 504-508
- Association between phenols and thyroid hormones: The role of iodothyronine deiodinase genes.
Sarzo Blanca, et al. Environmental pollution (Barking, Essex : 1987) 2022 10 119926
- [The role of polymorphic variants rs11546155 and rs6119534 of the GGT7 gene and risk factors in the development of acute pancreatitis].
Samgina T A, et al. Voprosy pitaniia 2022 0 (2) 43-50
FromATSDR Toxic Substances Portal
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 08, 2023
- Content source: