Last Posted: Jul 20, 2021
FromATSDR Toxic Substances Portal
- Correlation Between TNFAIP2 Gene Polymorphism and Prediction/Prognosis for Gastric Cancer and Its Effect on TNFAIP2 Protein Expression.
Guo Fang, et al. Frontiers in oncology 2020 0 1127
- Polymorphism of glutathione S-transferase M1 and T1 genes and susceptibility to psoriasis disease: A study from North India.
Srivastava Daya Shankar Lal, et al. Indian journal of dermatology, venereology and leprology 2017 10
- Relationship between Factor V Leiden Gene Variant and Risk of Ischemic Stroke: A Case-Control Study.
Kumar Amit, et al. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology 0 0 (3) 284-288
- Genetic polymorphisms in the TERT-CLPTM1L region and lung cancer susceptibility in Chinese males.
Xiao Xuyang, et al. Oncology letters 2017 8 (2) 1588-1594
- Relationship of phosphodiesterase 4D (PDE4D) gene polymorphisms with risk of ischemic stroke: a hospital based case-control study.
Kumar Amit, et al. Neurological research 2017 5 1-6
- Relationships between cell cycle pathway gene polymorphisms and risk of hepatocellular carcinoma.
Nan Yue-Li, et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2016 6 (24) 5558-67
- Environmental and personal determinants of the uptake of disinfection by-products during swimming.
Font-Ribera Laia, et al. Environmental research 2016 5 206-215
- Interactions between CYP2E1, GSTZ1 and GSTT1 polymorphisms and exposure to drinking water trihalomethanes and their association with semen quality.
Yang Pan, et al. Environmental research 2016 3 445-452
- Potential genetic biomarkers in the early diagnosis of Alzheimer disease: APOE and BIN1.
Kaya Gülhan, et al. Turkish journal of medical sciences 2015 0 (5) 1058-72
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.