Last Posted: May 12, 2023
- Benchmark dose estimation among benzene-exposed workers in China: Based on quantitative multi-endpoint genotoxicity assessments.
Yiyi Cao, et al. Environmental pollution (Barking, Essex : 1987) 2023 0 121765
- Influence of Environmental Exposure to Steel Waste on Endocrine Dysregulation and PER3 Gene Polymorphisms.
Coutinho Gilvania Barreto Feitosa, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2023 0 (6)
- Whole-exome sequencing identified recurrent and novel variants in benzene-induced leukemia.
Lin Dafeng, et al. BMC medical genomics 2023 0 (1) 13
- Do mutations in DNMT3A/3B affect global DNA hypomethylation among benzene-exposed workers in Southeast China?: Effects of mutations in DNMT3A/3B on global DNA hypomethylation.
Zhang Guang-Hui, et al. Environmental and molecular mutagenesis 2017 0 (9) 678-687
- Biological monitoring of low level exposure to benzene in an oil refinery: Effect of modulating factors.
Carrieri Mariella, et al. Toxicology letters 2018 0 70-75
- Year-Long Rhinovirus Infection is Influenced by Atmospheric Conditions, Outdoor Air Virus Presence, and Immune System-Related Genetic Polymorphisms.
Rodrigues Ana Filipa, et al. Food and environmental virology 2019 0 (4) 340-349
- Direct and Oxidative DNA Damage in a Group of Painters Exposed to VOCs: Dose - Response Relationship.
Sisto Renata, et al. Frontiers in public health 2020 0 445
- Dataset on the effect of Benzene exposure on genetic damage, hematotoxicity, telomere length and polymorphisms in metabolic and DNA repair genes.
Ren Jing-Chao, et al. Data in brief 2020 0 105869
- Gene-Environment Interactions Between Environmental Response Genes Polymorphisms and Mitochondrial DNA Copy Numbers Among Benzene Workers.
Ji Buqiang, et al. Journal of occupational and environmental medicine 2021 0 (7) e408-e415
- Randomized Crossover Trial Evaluating Detoxification of Tobacco Carcinogens by Broccoli Seed and Sprout Extract in Current Smokers.
Bauman Julie E, et al. Cancers 2022 0 (9)
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Nov 30, 2023
- Content source: