Last Posted: Oct 20, 2021
- The effect of circulating zinc, selenium, copper and vitamin K1 on COVID-19 outcomes: a Mendelian randomization study
MK Sobczyk et al, MEDRXIV, October 19, 2021
- Novel Application of Machine Learning Algorithms and Model-Agnostic Methods to Identify Factors Influencing Childhood Blood Lead Levels.
Liu Xiaochi et al. Environmental science & technology 2021
- Estimating the clinical prevalence of Wilson's disease in the UK.
Wijayasiri Pramudi et al. JHEP reports : innovation in hepatology 2021 3(5) 100329
FromATSDR Toxic Substances Portal
- Genetically predicted circulating concentrations of micronutrients and risk of colorectal cancer among individuals of European descent: a Mendelian randomization study.
Tsilidis Konstantinos K et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2021
- Clinical and Molecular Landscape of ALS Patients with SOD1 Mutations: Novel Pathogenic Variants and Novel Phenotypes. A Single ALS Center Study.
Bernard Emilien et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 Sep 21(18)
- A machine learning-based approach to directly compare the diagnostic accuracy of myocardial perfusion imaging by conventional and cadmium-zinc telluride SPECT.
Cantoni Valeria et al. Journal of nuclear cardiology : official publication of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology 2020 May
- Wilson disease-treatment perspectives.
Litwin Tomasz et al. Annals of translational medicine 2019 Apr 7(Suppl 2) S68
- Identification of biomarkers and genetic approaches toward chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Wadhwa Ridhima et al. Journal of cellular physiology 2019 Mar
- Wilson's Disease: A Review for the General Pediatrician.
Capone Kristin et al. Pediatric annals 2018 Nov 47(11) e440-e444
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.