Last Posted: Dec 19, 2022
- The science events to watch for in 2023 Moon landings, mRNA vaccines and climate finance are among the developments set to shape research in the coming year.
M Naddaf et al, Nature, December 19, 2022
- Spatio-temporal dynamics of three diseases caused by Aedes-borne arboviruses in Mexico
B Dong et al, Comm Med, October 28, 2022
- A Deep Learning Approach to Forecast Short-Term COVID-19 Cases and Deaths in the US
H Du et al, MEDRXIV, August 24, 2022
- Virtual Workshop on Integrating Climate and Environmental Data and Justice into the All of Us Research Program
NIH, All of Us Research Program Workshop, July 28-29, 2022
- Artificial intelligence to predict West Nile virus outbreaks with eco-climatic drivers.
Farooq Zia et al. The Lancet regional health. Europe 2022 17100370
- Predicting the impact of climate change on the re-emergence of malaria cases in China using LSTMSeq2Seq deep learning model: a modelling and prediction analysis study.
Kamana Eric et al. BMJ open 2022 12(3) e053922
- The Diagnosis of Dengue in Patients Presenting With Acute Febrile Illness Using Supervised Machine Learning and Impact of Seasonality.
Ming Damien K et al. Frontiers in digital health 2022 4849641
- Usability of Smart Home Thermostat to Evaluate the Impact of Weekdays and Seasons on Sleep Patterns and Indoor Stay: Observational Study.
Jalali Niloofar et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2022 10(4) e28811
- Estimating severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome transmission using machine learning methods in South Korea.
Cho Giphil et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 21831
- Social determinants of health and primary immunodeficiency.
Schejter Dr Yael Dinur et al. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2021
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
- COVID-19 (87)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (27)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (24)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (9)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (33)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (9)
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.