Last Posted: May 21, 2023
- The contribution of the exposome to the burden of cardiovascular disease.
Thomas Münzel et al. Nat Rev Cardiol 2023
- Is it Time for Health Systems to Offer Preventive Genomic Screening?
CB Zawatsky et al, Genomes2People, April 2023
- Effects of heatwave features on machine-learning-based heat-related ambulance calls prediction models in Japan.
Deng Ke et al. The Science of the total environment 2023 873162283
- A systematic review of dengue outbreak prediction models: Current scenario and future directions.
Xing Yu Leung et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2023 17(2) e0010631
- Deep-Learning Model for Influenza Prediction From Multisource Heterogeneous Data in a Megacity: Model Development and Evaluation.
Liuyang Yang et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2023 25e44238
- The science events to watch for in 2023 Moon landings, mRNA vaccines and climate finance are among the developments set to shape research in the coming year.
M Naddaf et al, Nature, December 19, 2022
- Technical, Ethical, Legal, and Societal Challenges With Digital Twin Systems for the Management of Chronic Diseases in Children and Young People.
Drummond David et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2022 24(10) e39698
- Tracking Daily Concentrations of PM Chemical Composition in China since 2000.
Liu Shigan et al. Environmental science & technology 2022
- Dengue Prediction in Latin America Using Machine Learning and the One Health Perspective: A Literature Review.
Cabrera Maritza et al. Tropical medicine and infectious disease 2022 7(10)
- Spatio-temporal dynamics of three diseases caused by Aedes-borne arboviruses in Mexico
B Dong et al, Comm Med, October 28, 2022
About EH PHGKB
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:May 30, 2023
- Content source: