Human Genome Epidemiology Literature Finder is a search engine for finding published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology. The search query can include disease/outcome, environmental factors, genes,
author's name, affiliation, etc. The results can be further refined by the filtering feature.
The list of selected articles can be redirected to the PubMed website to take advantage of the functionality
it provides, such as uploading to reference software.
Yu W, Gwinn M, Clyne M, Yesupriya A, Khoury MJ. A navigator for human genome epidemiology. Nat Genet. 2008 Feb;40(2):124-5.
- Cancer (69743)
- Diabetes (17946)
- Economic Evaluation (201)
- Environmental Health (31942)
- Family Health History (5022)
- Health Equity (4982)
- Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep Disorders (49707)
- Implementation Science (5)
- Infectious Diseases (22600)
- Neurological Disorders (32879)
- Pharmacogenomics (31397)
- Primary Immune Deficiency Diseases (2334)
- Rare Diseases (56299)
- Reproductive and Child Health (20818)
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Nov 28, 2023
- Content source: