Last Posted: May 28, 2023
- Clinical evaluation of a deep learning segmentation model including manual adjustments afterwards for locally advanced breast cancer.
Nienke Bakx et al. Tech Innov Patient Support Radiat Oncol 2023 26100211
- Early mortality in patients with cancer treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors in routine practice.
Jacques Raphael et al. J Natl Cancer Inst 2023 5
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of tumor molecular testing in stage III endometrial cancer.
Taylor J Orellana et al. Gynecol Oncol 2023 17381-87
- Screening for extranodal extension in HPV-associated oropharyngeal carcinoma: evaluation of a CT-based deep learning algorithm in patient data from a multicentre, randomised de-escalation trial.
Benjamin H Kann et al. Lancet Digit Health
- Incorporation of the 40-Gene Expression Profile (40-GEP) Test to Improve Treatment Decisions in High-Risk Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma (cSCC) Patients: Case Series and Algorithm.
Gaurav Singh et al. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol 2023 16925-935
- Current and potential applications of artificial intelligence in medical imaging practice: A narrative review.
Jaka Potocnik et al. J Med Imaging Radiat Sci 2023
- Early Pregnancy Loss
K Walter, JAMA, April 2023
- Deep learning enables MV-based real-time image guided radiation therapy for prostate cancer patients.
Danielle Maria Chrystall et al. Physics in medicine and biology 2023
- Fully-automated sarcopenia assessment in head and neck cancer: development and external validation of a deep learning pipeline.
Zezhong Ye et al. medRxiv : the preprint server for health sciences 2023
- Adjuvant durvalumab after concurrent chemoradiotherapy for patients with unresectable stage III NSCLC harbouring uncommon genomic alterations.
Francesco Cortiula et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2023 184172-178
About EH PHGKB
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:May 27, 2023
- Content source: