Last Posted: Apr 26, 2022
- Development and Evaluation of a Machine Learning Prediction Model for Small-for-Gestational-Age Births in Women Exposed to Radiation before Pregnancy.
Bai Xi et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2022 12(4)
- The Utility of Conventional Amino Acid PET Radiotracers in the Evaluation of Glioma Recurrence also in Comparison with MRI.
Santo Giulia et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 12(4)
- Prediction Models for Radiation-Induced Neurocognitive Decline in Adult Patients With Primary or Secondary Brain Tumors: A Systematic Review.
Tohidinezhad Fariba et al. Frontiers in psychology 2022 13853472
- Towards a safe and efficient clinical implementation of machine learning in radiation oncology by exploring model interpretability, explainability and data-model dependency.
Barragan-Montero Ana Maria et al. Physics in medicine and biology 2022
- 3D Photography to Quantify the Severity of Metopic Craniosynostosis.
Bruce Madeleine K et al. The Cleft palate-craniofacial journal : official publication of the American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association 2022 10556656221087071
- Improving Cardiovascular Disease Prediction Using Automated Coronary Artery Calcium Scoring from Existing Chest CTs.
Barda Noam et al. Journal of digital imaging 2022
- Quality use of artificial intelligence in medical imaging: What do radiologists need to know?
Goergen Stacy K et al. Journal of medical imaging and radiation oncology 2022 66(2) 225-232
- Rapid Progress in Intelligent Radiotherapy and Future Implementation.
Chen Guangpeng et al. Cancer investigation 2022 1-17
- [SCREENING WOMEN AT HIGH RISK FOR BREAST CANCER - BRCA AND BEYOND].
Hermann Naama et al. Harefuah 2022 161(2) 95-100
- Evaluation of the post-processing algorithms SimGrid and S-Enhance for paediatric intensive care patients and neonates.
Krueger Paul-Christian et al. Pediatric radiology 2022
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (13)
- COVID-19 (99)
- CDC Publications (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1126)
- GWAS Studies (21)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (214)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (21)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (18)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (158)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (124)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.