- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Sep 21, 2018
- Exome SequencingBased Screening for BRCA1/2 Expected Pathogenic Variants Among Adult Biobank Participants
K Manickam et al, JAMA Network Open, September 21, 2018
- Colon cancer is attacking this family and the answer may lie in genetics
mLive, September 19, 2018
- Denied life-extending opportunities: Black patients are being left out of clinical trials amid wave of new cancer therapies
C Chen et al, StatNews, September 19, 2018
- I had a mastectomy to lessen my risk of breast cancer. Does new science say that was a mistake?
S Zupello, The Future, September 20, 2018
- Inference of Germline Mutational Status and Evaluation of Loss of Heterozygosity in High-Depth, Tumor-Only Sequencing Data
H Khiabanian et al, JCO Precision Medicine
- Raising Awareness of BRCA Mutations
Genetic testing may help those at high risk take steps to prevent deadly cancers.
S Gubar, New York Times, September 20, 2018
- "A change in perspective": Exploring the experiences of adolescents with hereditary tumor predisposition.
Weber Evan et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2018 Sep e27445
- Accurate classification of BRCA1 variants with saturation genome editing.
Findlay Gregory M et al. Nature 2018 Sep
- Application of Liquid Biopsy in Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas: Present and Future.
Li Xiaoyang et al. Cancer letters 2018 Sep
- Clinical utility of fulvestrant in the treatment of breast cancer: a report on the emerging clinical evidence.
Rocca Andrea et al. Cancer management and research 2018 103083-3099
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (PHGKB) is an online,
continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific
literature, CDC resources, and other materials that address the
translation of genomic discoveries into improved
- CDC Information (94)
- NIH Resources (117)
- CDC-Authored Publications (95)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (169)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (2816)
- Evidence Synthesis (343)
- Guidelines (204)
- Reviews/Commentaries (2190)
- Tools/Methods (124)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (98)
- Tier Table (85)
- Epidemiologic Studies (36418)
- GWAS Catalog (555)
- Grants Supporting Publications
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Sep 21, 2018
- Content source: