- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Oct 19, 2020
- COVID-19, Social Justice, and Clinical Cancer Research
JH Doroshow et al, JNCI, October 15, 2020
- Entering the era of precision medicine in pediatric oncology
D Hadjdadj et al, Nature Medicine, October 19, 2020
- FDA Approves Blood Tests That Can Help Guide Cancer Treatment
NCI, October 16, 2020
- Site-Specific and Targeted Therapy Based on Molecular Profiling by Next-Generation Sequencing for Cancer of Unknown Primary Site: A Nonrandomized Phase 2 Clinical Trial
H Hayashi et al, JAMA Oncology, October 15, 2020
- Artificial intelligence quantified tumour-stroma ratio is an independent predictor for overall survival in resectable colorectal cancer.
Zhao Ke et al. EBioMedicine 2020 Oct 61103054
- Clinical Trials for Artificial Intelligence in Cancer Diagnosis: A Cross-Sectional Study of Registered Trials in ClinicalTrials.gov.
Dong Jingsi et al. Frontiers in oncology 2020 101629
- Development and Validation of a Deep Learning Algorithm for Auto-delineation of Clinical Target Volume and Organs at Risk in Cervical Cancer Radiotherapy.
Liu Zhikai et al. Radiotherapy and oncology : journal of the European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology 2020 Oct
- Familial aggregation of testicular cancer among early-onset cancer survivors. A prospective observational cohort data from Finland.
Seikkula Heikki et al. Cancer epidemiology 2020 Oct 69101807
- Familial non-medullary thyroid carcinoma: clinico-pathological features, current knowledge and novelty regarding genetic risk factors.
Cirello Valentina et al. Minerva endocrinologica 2020 Oct
- Genetic Characteristics of Colorectal Neuroendocrine Carcinoma: More Similar to Colorectal Adenocarcinoma.
Chen Luohai et al. Clinical colorectal cancer 2020 Sep
- Landscape of FGF / FGFR Alterations in 12,372 Chinese Cancer Patients.
Zuo Wei et al. Journal of Cancer 2020 11(22) 6695-6699
- Methylation-independent CRIP1 expression is a potential biomarker affecting prognosis in cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia.
Ma Bei-Bei et al. American journal of translational research 2020 12(9) 4840-4852
- Assessment of and interventions for women at high risk for breast or ovarian cancer: A survey of primary care physicians.
Samimi Goli et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2020 Oct
- Breast Cancer Polygenic Risk Score and Contralateral Breast Cancer Risk.
Kramer Iris et al. American journal of human genetics 2020 Sep
- Development and validation of a m 6 A-related gene signature for predicting the prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma.
Kong Weihao et al. Biomarkers in medicine 2020 Sep 14(13) 1217-1228
- CDC Information (111)
- NIH Information (243)
- CDC Genomics Publications (138)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (41980)
- GWAS Studies (702)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (6278)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (605)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (386)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (190)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (789)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (237)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (192)
- Reviews/Commentaries (4332)
- Tools/Methods (167)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (174)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.