- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Apr 25, 2019
- Continuously capturing circulating cancer cells
RP Kulkarni, Science Translational Medicine, April 24, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the early detection of breast cancer: a scoping review to assess AI's potential in breast screening practice.
Houssami Nehmat et al. Expert review of medical devices 2019 Apr
- Combining DNA and RNA Testing Could Improve Precision Medicine for Cancer
CR Fernandez, Lab Biotech, April 23, 2019
- Genetic counseling referral for ovarian cancer patients: a call to action.
Garcia Christine et al. Familial cancer 2019 Apr
- Implementation Science At a Glance
- Regular use of aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and breast cancer risk for women at familial or genetic risk: a cohort study.
Kehm Rebecca D et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2019 Apr 21(1) 52
- "A natural progression" - Australian women's attitudes about an individualised breast screening model.
Lippey Jocelyn et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2019 Apr
- "I remember how I felt, but I don't remember the gene": Families' experiences of cancer-related genetic testing in childhood.
McGill Brittany C et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2019 Apr e27762
- [A prospective cohort study about the screening tests of mismatch repair protein and clinical criteria for Lynch syndrome associated endometrial carcinoma].
Chao X P et al. Zhonghua yi xue za zhi 2019 Apr 99(15) 1178-1183
- [Prophylactic hysterectomy in Lynch syndrome: feasibility and outcomes].
Pacelli Johan et al. Gynecologie, obstetrique, fertilite & senologie 2019 Apr
- A critical appraisal of biomarkers in prostate cancer.
Narayan Vikram M et al. World journal of urology 2019 Apr
- A Machine Learning Platform to Optimize the Translation of Personalized Network Models to the Clinic.
Salvucci Manuela et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2019 Apr 31-17
- Clinical pharmacokinetics and pharmacogenetics of tamoxifen and endoxifen.
Sanchez-Spitman A B et al. Expert review of clinical pharmacology 2019 Apr
- Frequency of hematologic and solid malignancies in the family history of 50 patients with acute myeloid leukemia - a single center analysis.
Sandner Anne-Sophie et al. PloS one 2019 14(4) e0215453
- Long-term follow-up of RET Y791F carriers in Denmark 1994-2017: A National Cohort Study.
Høxbroe Michaelsen Sanne et al. Journal of surgical oncology 2019 May 119(6) 687-693
- CDC Information (101)
- NIH Information (211)
- CDC Genomics Publications (127)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (37424)
- GWAS Studies (559)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3576)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (409)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (225)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (85)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (173)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (169)
- Reviews/Commentaries (2757)
- Tools/Methods (140)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (112)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 25, 2019
- Content source: