- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Aug 19, 2019
- Health Care Provider Adherence to Surgical Guidelines for Risk-Reducing Salpingo-Oophorectomy.
Wilhite Annelise M et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2019 Aug
- The Childhood Cancer Data Initiative: Transforming the Pediatric Cancer Landscape through Sharing Data
DR Lowy, NCI, August 15, 2019
- A 23 gene–based molecular prognostic score precisely predicts overall survival of breast cancer patients
H Shimizu et al, E Biomedicine, August 2019
- Blood-based monitoring identifies acquired and targetable driver HER2 mutations in endocrine-resistant metastatic breast cancer.
Medford Arielle J et al. NPJ precision oncology 2019 18
- Evaluation of POLE and POLD1 Mutations as Biomarkers for Immunotherapy Outcomes Across Multiple Cancer Types.
Wang Feng et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Aug
- Rates of Actionable Genetic Findings in Individuals with Colorectal Cancer or Polyps Ascertained from a Community Medical Setting
AS Gordon et al, AJHG, AUgust 15, 2019
- Will screening for endometrial cancer soon be routine?
Contemorary Ob/Gyn, August 14, 2019
- Five-Year Outcomes with Dabrafenib plus Trametinib in Metastatic Melanoma.
Robert Caroline et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Aug (7) 626-636
- Genetic Testing Can Reduce Suffering and Save Lives
L Corduck, AJMC, August 14, 2019
- Practice Tools
NCI, Implementation Science, 2019
- A clinical guide to hereditary cancer panel testing: evaluation of gene-specific cancer associations and sensitivity of genetic testing criteria in a cohort of 165,000 high-risk patients
H LaDuca et al, Genetics in Medicine, August 13, 2019
- An Artificial Intelligence Tool to Improve Pancreatic Cancer Outcomes
S Rosen, Mato Clinic blog, August 13, 2019
- Appraising the role of previously reported risk factors in epithelial ovarian cancer risk: A Mendelian randomization analysis.
Yarmolinsky James et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Aug (8) e1002893
- Mutations in RABL3 alter KRAS prenylation and are associated with hereditary pancreatic cancer
S Nissim et al, Nature Genetics, August 12, 2019
- PARP Inhibitors Hit the Pancreatic Cancer Scene
D Ternyila, Oncology Nursing News, August 9, 2019
- CDC Information (101)
- NIH Information (220)
- CDC Genomics Publications (128)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (39663)
- GWAS Studies (575)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (4103)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (480)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (287)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (173)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (193)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (173)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (192)
- Reviews/Commentaries (3158)
- Tools/Methods (145)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (126)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 19, 2019
- Content source: