Last Posted: Jul 08, 2019
- Living with Muscular Dystrophy
- Measles: Make Sure Your Child is Fully Immunized
- Experimental gene therapy for hemophilia shows early promise
D Garde, Stat News, July 5, 2019
- Genetic Characterization of Measles and Rubella Viruses Detected Through Global Measles and Rubella Elimination Surveillance, 2016-2018.
Brown Kevin E et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2019 Jul (26) 587-591
- The Community Counts Data Visualization Tool
- Identification of Fabry Disease in a Tertiary Referral Cohort of Patients with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Maron Martin S et al. The American journal of medicine 2018 131(2) 200.e1-200.e8
- Identifying patients with genetic predisposition to acute myeloid leukemia.
Obrochta Ellyn et al. Best practice & research. Clinical haematology 2018 31(4) 373-378
- Impacts of EGFR-mutation status and EGFR-TKI on the efficacy of stereotactic radiosurgery for brain metastases from non-small cell lung adenocarcinoma: A retrospective analysis of 133 consecutive patients.
Yomo Shoji et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2018 119120-126
- Automated Algorithms and Retinopathy of Prematurity Treatment
WV Good, JAMA Ophthalmology, July 3, 2019
- Awareness and acceptability of population-based screening for pathogenic BRCA variants: Do race and ethnicity matter?
Rubinsak Lisa A et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Jun
- BRCA germline mutation test for all woman with ovarian cancer?
Paradiso A V et al. BMC cancer 2019 Jun 19(1) 641
- Differential Profile of BRCA1 vs. BRCA2 Mutated Families: A Characterization of the Main Differences and Similarities in Patients.
Fernandes Gabriela Carvalho et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2019 20(6) 1655-1660
- Epidemiology of rare diseases detected by newborn screening in the Czech Republic.
David Jan et al. Central European journal of public health 2019 Jun 27(2) 153-159
- Familial pancreatic cancer risk: a population-based study in Utah.
Kohli Divyanshoo R et al. Journal of gastroenterology 2019 Jun
- Molecular Genetics of von Willebrand Disease in Korean Patients: Novel Variants and Limited Diagnostic Utility of Multiplex Ligation-Dependent Probe Amplification Analyses.
Kim Hee Jung et al. Annals of laboratory medicine 2019 Nov 39(6) 545-551
- Novel pathogenic variants and multiple molecular diagnoses in neurodevelopmental disorders.
Trinh Joanne et al. Journal of neurodevelopmental disorders 2019 Jun 11(1) 11
- Pathophysiology, diagnosis and management of peripartum cardiomyopathy: a position statement from the Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology Study Group on peripartum cardiomyopathy.
Bauersachs Johann et al. European journal of heart failure 2019 Jun
- Screening for monogenic diabetes in primary care.
Baldacchino Ian et al. Primary care diabetes 2019 Jun
- Current Knowledge of Germline Genetic Risk Factors for the Development of Non-Medullary Thyroid Cancer.
Hincza Kinga et al. Genes 2019 Jun 10(7)
- De-duplicating patient records from three independent data sources reveals the incidence of rare neuromuscular disorders in Germany.
König Kirsten et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2019 Jun 14(1) 152
- CDC Information (150)
- NIH Information (6404)
- CDC Publications (781)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (35585)
- GWAS Studies (520)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2711)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (318)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (195)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (112)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (45)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2747)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (212)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1624)
- Tools/Methods (48)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (48)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jul 20, 2019
- Content source: