Last Posted: Dec 05, 2019
- Dilemma of Reporting Incidental Findings in Newborn Screening Programs for SCID: Parents' Perspective on Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Blom Maartje et al. Frontiers in immunology 2019 102438
- Identification of Novel Microsatellite Markers Flanking the SMN1 and SMN2 Duplicated Region and Inclusion Into a Single-Tube Tridecaplex Panel for Haplotype-Based Preimplantation Genetic Testing of Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
Zhao Mingjue et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 101105
- Impact of newborn screening on outcomes and social inequalities in cystic fibrosis: a UK CF registry-based study.
Schlüter Daniela K et al. Thorax 2019 Nov
- International perspectives on the implementation of reproductive carrier screening.
Delatycki Martin B et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2019 Nov
- Intratumor heterogeneity and homologous recombination deficiency of high-grade serous ovarian cancer are associated with prognosis and molecular subtype and change in treatment course.
Takaya Hisamitsu et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Nov
- Low rates of cascade genetic testing among families with hereditary gynecologic cancer: An opportunity to improve cancer prevention.
Griffin Natalie E et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Nov
- Lynch syndrome-related non-endometrioid endometrial cancer: analysis of outcomes.
Bogani Giorgio et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2019 Nov
- Molecular characterization of lung adenocarcinoma from Korean patients using next generation sequencing.
Chun You Jin et al. PloS one 2019 14(11) e0224379
- X-linked Adrenoleukodystrophy: Pathology, Pathophysiology, Diagnostic Testing, Newborn Screening, and Therapies.
Turk Bela R et al. International journal of developmental neuroscience : the official journal of the International Society for Developmental Neuroscience 2019 Nov
- [Promoting regulated gene diagnosis for retinoblastoma in clinical work].
Liang J H et al. [Zhonghua yan ke za zhi] Chinese journal of ophthalmology 2019 Nov 55(11) 806-810
- An update on: molecular genetics of high-risk chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Moia Riccardo et al. Expert review of hematology 2019 Nov 1-8
- Enabling Precision Medicine for Rare Head and Neck Tumors: The Example of BRAF/MEK Targeting in Patients With Metastatic Ameloblastoma.
Brunet Maxime et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 91204
- Genetic and clinical characterization of BRCA-associated hereditary breast and ovarian cancer in Navarra (Spain).
Ruiz de Sabando Ainara et al. BMC cancer 2019 Nov 19(1) 1145
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes and Risk Assessment: ACOG COMMITTEE OPINION SUMMARY, Number 793.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2019 Dec 134(6) 1366-1367
- Identification of Prognostic Biomarkers in the Urinary Peptidome of the Small Renal Mass.
Di Meo Ashley et al. The American journal of pathology 2019 Dec 189(12) 2366-2376
- Machine learning-based multiparametric MRI radiomics for predicting the aggressiveness of papillary thyroid carcinoma.
Wang Hao et al. European journal of radiology 2019 Nov 122108755
- Prevalence and oncologic outcomes of BRCA1/2 mutation and variant of unknown significance in epithelial ovarian carcinoma patients in Korea.
Seo Jun Hyeong et al. Obstetrics & gynecology science 2019 Nov 62(6) 411-419
- Retesting of women who are negative for a BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation using a 20-gene panel.
Lerner-Ellis Jordan et al. Journal of medical genetics 2019 Nov
- Addressing the diagnostic gaps in pyruvate kinase deficiency: Consensus recommendations on the diagnosis of pyruvate kinase deficiency.
Bianchi Paola et al. American journal of hematology 2019 94(1) 149-161
- Circulating Cell-Free miR-375 as Surrogate Marker of Tumor Burden in Merkel Cell Carcinoma.
Fan Kaiji et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2018 24(23) 5873-5882
- CDC Information (160)
- NIH Information (6409)
- CDC Publications (838)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (37632)
- GWAS Studies (531)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3259)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (424)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (269)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (166)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (147)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2747)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (212)
- Reviews/Commentaries (2075)
- Tools/Methods (54)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (64)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.