Last Posted: Apr 06, 2020
- Assessment of Specimen Pooling to Conserve SARS CoV-2 Testing Resources
B Abdalhamid et al, MEDRXIV, April 6, 2020
- Comparative genomics suggests limited variability and similar evolutionary patterns between major clades of SARS-Cov-2
M Chiara et al, BIORXIV, April 4, 2020
- Genomic epidemiology of SARS-CoV-2 in Guangdong Province, China
J Lu et al, MEDRXIV, April 4, 2020
- The Coronavirus Patients Betrayed by Their Own Immune Systems
New York Times, April 1, 2020
- Using ILI surveillance to estimate state-specific case detection rates and forecast SARS-CoV-2 spread in the United States
JD Silverman et al, MEDRXIV, April 3, 2020
- [Severe combined immunodeficiency: The time for newborn screening has come].
Hoyos Bachiloglu Rodrigo et al. Revista chilena de pediatria 2019 Dec 90(6) 581-588
- Adherence of cell-free DNA noninvasive prenatal screens to ACMG recommendations.
Skotko Brian G et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 21(10) 2285-2292
- Assessment of blind predictions of the clinical significance of BRCA1 and BRCA2 variants.
Cline Melissa S et al. Human mutation 2019 40(9) 1546-1556
- Biomarker panel for early detection of endometrial cancer in the Prostate, Lung, Colorectal, and Ovarian cancer screening trial.
Tarney Christopher M et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2019 221(5) 472.e1-472.e10
- Clinician's guide to genes associated with Rett-like phenotypes-Investigation of a Danish cohort and review of the literature.
Schönewolf-Greulich B et al. Clinical genetics 2019 95(2) 221-230
- Comparison of the screening practices of unaffected noncarriers under 40 and between 40 and 49 in BRCA1/2 families.
Duprez Christelle et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2013 Aug 22(4) 469-81
- Comprehensive Genomic Profiling of Hodgkin Lymphoma Reveals Recurrently Mutated Genes and Increased Mutation Burden.
Liang Winnie S et al. The oncologist 2019 24(2) 219-228
- Cost-effective molecular inversion probe-based ABCA4 sequencing reveals deep-intronic variants in Stargardt disease.
Khan Mubeen et al. Human mutation 2019 40(10) 1749-1759
- Genetic approaches to the treatment of inherited neuromuscular diseases.
Ravi Bhavya et al. Human molecular genetics 2019 28(R1) R55-R64
- Management of Juvenile Polyposis Syndrome in Children and Adolescents: A Position Paper From the ESPGHAN Polyposis Working Group.
Cohen Shlomi et al. Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition 2019 68(3) 453-462
- Management of Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome in Children and Adolescents: A Position Paper From the ESPGHAN Polyposis Working Group.
Latchford Andrew et al. Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition 2019 68(3) 442-452
- Proposition of adjustments to the ACMG-AMP framework for the interpretation of MEN1 missense variants.
Romanet Pauline et al. Human mutation 2019 40(6) 661-674
- Psychosocial recommendations for the care of children and adults with epidermolysis bullosa and their family: evidence based guidelines.
Martin K et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2019 14(1) 133
- Recent advances in molecular therapies for neurological disease: triplet repeat disorders.
Gonzalez-Alegre Pedro et al. Human molecular genetics 2019 28(R1) R80-R87
- Short Tandem Repeats Used in Preimplantation Genetic Testing of Β-Thalassemia: Genetic Polymorphisms For 15 Linked Loci in the Vietnamese Population.
Truong Dang Tien et al. Open access Macedonian journal of medical sciences 2019 Dec 7(24) 4383-4388
- CDC Information (165)
- NIH Information (6411)
- CDC Publications (772)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (38220)
- GWAS Studies (544)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3724)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (435)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (299)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (168)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (228)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3476)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (212)
- Reviews/Commentaries (2253)
- Tools/Methods (56)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (68)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.