Last Posted: Apr 22, 2022
- Evaluating the real changes of air quality due to clean air actions using a machine learning technique: Results from 12 Chinese mega-cities during 2013-2020.
Guo Yong et al. Chemosphere 2022 134608
- Field Evaluation and Calibration of Low-Cost Air Pollution Sensors for Environmental Exposure Research.
Huang Jianwei et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 22(6)
- Epigenetics: An Emerging Tool for Health Equity Science
E Drzymalla et al, CDC Blog Post, March 8, 2022
- Maternal exposure to black carbon and nitrogen dioxide during pregnancy and birth weight: Using machine-learning methods to achieve balance in inverse-probability weights.
Dong Shuxin et al. Environmental research 2022 112978
- Satellite-Based Long-Term Spatiotemporal Patterns of Surface Ozone Concentrations in China: 2005-2019.
Zhu Qingyang et al. Environmental health perspectives 2022 130(2) 27004
- Seasonal prediction of daily PM concentrations with interpretable machine learning: a case study of Beijing, China.
Wu Yafei et al. Environmental science and pollution research international 2022
- Combining Machine Learning and Numerical Simulation for High-Resolution PM Concentration Forecast.
Bi Jianzhao et al. Environmental science & technology 2022
- An Open-Source Privacy-Preserving Large-Scale Mobile Framework for Cardiovascular Health Monitoring and Intervention Planning With an Urban African American Population of Young Adults: User-Centered Design Approach.
Clifford Gari et al. JMIR formative research 2022 6(1) e25444
- Robust relationship between ambient air pollution and infant mortality in India.
deSouza Priyanka N et al. The Science of the total environment 2022 152755
- Supervised Kohonen Self-Organizing Maps of Acute Asthma from Air Pollution Exposure.
Kebalepile Moses Mogakolodi et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(21)
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (3)
- COVID-19 (169)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (248)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (43)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (45)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (25)
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.