Last Posted: Jan 04, 2024
- The Human Genome Organisation (HUGO) and a vision for Ecogenomics: the Ecological Genome Project.
Benjamin Capps et al. Hum Genomics 2023 17(1) 115
- Neighborhood Deprivation Measures and DNA Methylation Clocks-Understanding the Real Needs of Each Person.
Benjamin D Horne et al. JAMA Netw Open 2023 11 (11) e2344688
- Machine learning strengthened prediction of tracheal, bronchus, and lung cancer deaths due to air pollution.
Jagadish Kumar Mogaraju et al. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 2023
- The contribution of the exposome to the burden of cardiovascular disease.
Thomas Münzel et al. Nat Rev Cardiol 2023
- Emergence of nutrigenomics and dietary components as a complementary therapy in cancer prevention.
Shambhavi Srivastava et al. Environmental science and pollution research international 2022 11 (60) 89853-89873
- Relationship of long-term air pollution exposure with asthma and rhinitis in Italy: an innovative multipollutant approach.
Sara Maio et al. Environmental research 2023 115455
- Traffic-Related Air Pollution and Ground-Level Ozone Associated Global DNA Hypomethylation and Bulky DNA Adduct Formation.
Armelle Munnia et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2023 24(3)
- Evaluation of Model-Based PM Estimates for Exposure Assessment during Wildfire Smoke Episodes in the Western U.S.
Ellen M Considine et al. Environmental science & technology 2023
- Detecting Elevated Air Pollution Levels by Monitoring Web Search Queries: Algorithm Development and Validation.
Lin Chen et al. JMIR formative research 2022 6(12) e23422
- Tracking Daily Concentrations of PM Chemical Composition in China since 2000.
Liu Shigan et al. Environmental science & technology 2022
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2024
- Page last updated:Feb 27, 2024
- Content source: