- Diabetes PHGKB -
Last Posted: Oct 23, 2020
- Epigenetic Effects of Gut Metabolites: Exploring the Path of Dietary Prevention of Type 1 Diabetes.
Al Theyab Ahmad et al. Frontiers in nutrition 2020 7563605
- Newborn Screening Samples for Diabetes Research: An Underused Resource.
Estrella Jane Frances Grace Lustre et al. Cells 2020 Oct 9(10)
- PRISQ: a simple risk score to screen for prediabetes: a cross-sectional study from the Qatar Biobank Cohort.
Abbas Mostafa et al. Journal of diabetes investigation 2020 Oct
- Characteristics Associated With Racial/Ethnic Disparities in COVID-19 Outcomes in an Academic Health Care System
T Gu et al, JAMA Network Open, October 21, 2020
- Predicting hypertension using machine learning: Findings from Qatar Biobank Study.
AlKaabi Latifa A et al. PloS one 2020 15(10) e0240370
- Predictive Supervised Machine Learning Models for Diabetes Mellitus.
Muhammad L J et al. SN computer science 2020 1(5) 240
- Utilization of smartphone and tablet camera photographs to predict healing of diabetes-related foot ulcers.
Kim Renaid B et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2020 Oct 126104042
- Matched Learning for Optimizing Individualized Treatment Strategies Using Electronic Health Records.
Wu Peng et al. Journal of the American Statistical Association 2020 115(529) 380-392
- Pathogenic variants in actionable MODY genes are associated with type 2 diabetes.
Bonnefond Amélie et al. Nature metabolism 2020 Oct
- Association between family history, early growth and the risk of beta cell autoimmunity in children at risk for type 1 diabetes.
Pacaud Danièle et al. Diabetologia 2020 Oct
- Clinical Utility of Lipoprotein(a) and LPA Genetic Risk Score in Risk Prediction of Incident Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease.
Trinder Mark et al. JAMA cardiology 2020 Oct
- The association of Interieukin-6 polymorphism (rs1800795) with microvascular complications in type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Cui Jieyuan et al. Bioscience reports 2020 Oct
- A new index for multiple chronic conditions predicts functional outcome in ischemic stroke.
Jiang Xiaqing et al. Neurology 2020 Oct
- Factors Associated with E-Cigarette Use in U.S. Young Adult Never Smokers of Conventional Cigarettes: A Machine Learning Approach.
Atuegwu Nkiruka C et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2020 Oct 17(19)
- Identification of Potential Type II Diabetes in a Large-Scale Chinese Population Using a Systematic Machine Learning Framework.
Xue Mingyue et al. Journal of diabetes research 2020 20206873891
- The Longitudinal Epidemiologic Assessment of Diabetes Risk (LEADR): Unique 1.4 M patient Electronic Health Record cohort.
Fishbein Howard A et al. Healthcare (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2020 Oct 8(4) 100458
- Development of a hypoglycaemia risk score to identify high-risk individuals with advanced type 2 diabetes in DEVOTE.
Heller Simon et al. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 2020 Sep
- Development of Supervised Machine Learning Algorithms for Prediction of Satisfaction at Two Years Following Total Shoulder Arthroplasty.
Polce Evan M et al. Journal of shoulder and elbow surgery 2020 Sep
- Machine learning-aided risk stratification system for the prediction of coronary artery disease.
Li Dan et al. International journal of cardiology 2020 Sep
- Pathology Trainee Redeployment and Education During the COVID-19 Pandemic: An Institutional Experience.
Monroig-Bosque Paloma Del C et al. Academic pathology 72374289520953548
- CDC Information (31)
- NIH Information (59)
- CDC Publications (38)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (13880)
- GWAS Studies (457)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (590)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (59)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (34)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (9)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (237)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (53)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (40)
- Reviews/Commentaries (494)
- Tools/Methods (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (18)
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.