- Diabetes PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jul 30, 2020
- How Will Genetics Inform the Clinical Care of Atrial Fibrillation?
Shoemaker M Benjamin et al. Circulation research 2020 Jun 127(1) 111-127
- Obesity, clinical, and genetic predictors for glycemic progression in Chinese patients with type 2 diabetes: A cohort study using the Hong Kong Diabetes Register and Hong Kong Diabetes Biobank
G Jiang et al, PLOS Medicine, July 28, 2020
- An artificial intelligence decision support system for the management of type 1 diabetes.
Tyler Nichole S et al. Nature metabolism 2020 Jul 2(7) 612-619
- Clinical and Genetic Characteristics of Familial Hypercholesterolemia at Sultan Qaboos University Hospital in Oman.
Al-Waili Khalid et al. Oman medical journal 2020 May 35(3) e141
- Clinical characterization of data-driven diabetes subgroups in Mexicans using a reproducible machine learning approach.
Bello-Chavolla Omar Yaxmehen et al. BMJ open diabetes research & care 2020 Jul 8(1)
- Economic Challenges of Artificial Intelligence Adoption for Diabetic Retinopathy.
Chen Evan M et al. Ophthalmology 2020 Jul
- Estimated County-Level Prevalence of Selected Underlying Medical Conditions Associated with Increased Risk for Severe COVID-19 Illness - United States, 2018.
Razzaghi Hilda et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2020 Jul (29) 945-950
- Constitutional mismatch repair deficiency as a differential diagnosis of neurofibromatosis type 1: consensus guidelines for testing a child without malignancy.
Suerink Manon et al. Journal of medical genetics 2019 56(2) 53-62
- Influence of hereditary haemochromatosis on left ventricular wall thickness: does iron overload exacerbate cardiac hypertrophy?
Rozwadowska K et al. Folia morphologica 2019 78(4) 746-753
- International consensus guidelines for phosphoglucomutase 1 deficiency (PGM1-CDG): diagnosis, follow-up and management.
Altassan Ruqaiah et al. Journal of inherited metabolic disease 2020 Jul
- Advanced Diabetes Management Using Artificial Intelligence and Continuous Glucose Monitoring Sensors.
Vettoretti Martina et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Jul 20(14)
- Early detection of pancreatic cancer.
Garg Sushil Kumar et al. Current opinion in gastroenterology 2020 Jul
- Dietary Recommendations for Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: an Evidence-Free Zone.
Diamond David M et al. BMJ evidence-based medicine 2020 Jul
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Targeting Retinal Diseases.
Sorrentino Francesco Saverio et al. Current drug targets 2020 Jul
- Comparison of smartphone-based retinal imaging systems for diabetic retinopathy detection using deep learning.
Karakaya Mahmut et al. BMC bioinformatics 2020 Jul 21(Suppl 4) 259
- Validation of the effectiveness of a digital integrated healthcare platform utilizing an AI-based dietary management solution and a real-time continuous glucose monitoring system for diabetes management: a randomized controlled trial.
Park Sung Woon et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2020 Jul 20(1) 156
- Characterization of Exome Variants and Their Metabolic Impact in 6,716 American Indians from the Southwest US.
Kim Hye In et al. American journal of human genetics 2020 Jul
- Rare dyslipidaemias, from phenotype to genotype to management: a European Atherosclerosis Society task force consensus statement.
Hegele Robert A et al. The lancet. Diabetes & endocrinology 2020 8(1) 50-67
- A new screening strategy and whole-exome sequencing for the early diagnosis of maturity-onset diabetes of the young.
Liu Yue et al. Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews 2020 Jul e3381
- Additive and Multiplicative Interactions Between Genetic Risk Score and Family History and Lifestyle in Relation to Risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
Ding Ming et al. American journal of epidemiology 2020 189(5) 445-460
- CDC Information (31)
- NIH Information (59)
- CDC Publications (37)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (13769)
- GWAS Studies (371)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (529)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (56)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (34)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (9)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (198)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (51)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (40)
- Reviews/Commentaries (481)
- Tools/Methods (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (17)
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.