Last Posted: Aug 02, 2021
- Polymorphisms in METTL3 gene and hepatoblastoma risk in Chinese children: A seven-center case-control study.
Chen Huitong, et al. Gene 2021 7 145834
- Genetic variations in base excision repair pathway genes and risk of hepatoblastoma: a seven-center case-control study.
Zhuo Zhenjian, et al. American journal of cancer research 2021 0 (3) 849-857
- YTHDF1 rs6090311 A>G polymorphism reduces Hepatoblastoma risk: Evidence from a seven-center case-control study.
Luo Zhendong, et al. Journal of Cancer 2020 0 (17) 5129-5134
- YTHDC1 gene polymorphisms and hepatoblastoma susceptibility in Chinese children: A seven-center case-control study.
Chen Huitong, et al. The journal of gene medicine 2020 7 e3249
- WTAP Gene Variants Confer Hepatoblastoma Susceptibility: A Seven-Center Case-Control Study.
Zhuo Zhen-Jian, et al. Molecular therapy oncolytics 2020 9 118-125
- Association of LINC00673 rs11655237 polymorphism with cancer susceptibility: A meta-analysis based on 23,478 subjects.
Li Na, et al. Genomics 2020 7
- HMGA2 Polymorphisms and Hepatoblastoma Susceptibility: A Five-Center Case-Control Study.
Li Li, et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2020 0 51-57
- Study reveals elevated cancer risk in children with birth defects,
EurekAlert, June 25, 2019
- NRAS and KRAS polymorphisms are not associated with hepatoblastoma susceptibility in Chinese children.
Yang Tianyou, et al. Experimental hematology & oncology 2019 0 11
- Appropriate Management of Attenuated Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: Report of a Case and Review of the Literature.
Sokic-Milutinovic Aleksandra et al. Digestive diseases (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Mar 1-6
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.