Last Posted: Jul 24, 2019
- Membranous Nephropathy and Anti-Podocytes Antibodies: Implications for the Diagnostic Workup and Disease Management.
Pozdzik Agnieszka et al. BioMed research international 2018 20186281054
- Prospects of genetic testing for steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome in Nigerian children: a narrative review of challenges and opportunities.
Anigilaje Emmanuel Ademola et al. International journal of nephrology and renovascular disease 2019 12119-136
- Evaluating a New International Risk-Prediction Tool in IgA Nephropathy.
Barbour Sean J et al. JAMA internal medicine 2019 Apr
- Advances in molecular diagnosis and therapeutics in nephrotic syndrome and focal and segmental glomerulosclerosis.
Sharif Bedra et al. Current opinion in nephrology and hypertension 2018 27(3) 194-200
- Whole-Exome Sequencing Enables a Precision Medicine Approach for Kidney Transplant Recipients.
Mann Nina et al. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN 2019 Jan
- Biomarkers and Precision Medicine in IgA Nephropathy.
Schena Francesco Paolo et al. Seminars in nephrology 2018 Sep 38(5) 521-530
- Precision medicine in lupus nephritis: can biomarkers get us there?
Caster Dawn J et al. Translational research : the journal of laboratory and clinical medicine 2018 Aug
- Genetics, Genomics, and Precision Medicine in End-Stage Kidney Disease.
Kopp Jeffrey B et al. Seminars in nephrology 2018 Jul 38(4) 317-324
- The genetics and molecular pathogenesis of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) in populations of different ancestry.
Goulielmos George N et al. Gene 2018 May
- Genetic Determinants of IgA Nephropathy: Eastern Perspective.
Li Ming et al. Seminars in nephrology 2018 38(5) 455-460
- Genetic Determinants of IgA Nephropathy: Western Perspective.
Neugut Y Dana et al. Seminars in nephrology 2018 38(5) 443-454
- Genetic Factors in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Contribution to Disease Phenotype.
Ceccarelli Fulvia et al. Journal of immunology research 2015 745647
- Prevalence of Fabry disease in dialysis patients: Japan Fabry disease screening study (J-FAST).
Saito Osamu et al. Clin. Exp. Nephrol. 2015 Jul 22.
- The Irish Kidney Gene Project - Prevalence of Family History in Patients with Kidney Disease in Ireland.
Connaughton Dervla M et al. Nephron 2015 Jul 18.
- Genetics and pathogenesis of systemic lupus erythematosus and lupus nephritis.
Mohan Chandra et al. Nat Rev Nephrol 2015 Jun (6) 329-341
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 22, 2019
- Content source: