Last Posted: Mar 03, 2022
- Managing Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Risk in Young Adults: JACC State-of-the-Art Review.
Stone Neil J et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2022 79(8) 819-836
- A blood test to predict pre‑eclampsia
K O'Leary, Nature Medicine, January 2022
- RNA profiles reveal signatures of future health and disease in pregnancy
M Rasmussen et al, Nature, January 7, 2022
- Novelelectronic health records applied for prediction of pre-eclampsia: Machine-learning algorithms.
Li Yi-Xin et al. Pregnancy hypertension 2021 26102-109
- APPLAUSE: Automatic Prediction of PLAcental health via U-net Segmentation and statistical Evaluation.
Pietsch Maximilian et al. Medical image analysis 2021 72102145
- Comparison of Multivariable Logistic Regression and Other Machine Learning Algorithms for Prognostic Prediction Studies in Pregnancy Care: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Sufriyana Herdiantri et al. JMIR medical informatics 2020 Nov 8(11) e16503
- Machine learning as a strategy to account for dietary synergy: an illustration based on dietary intake and adverse pregnancy outcomes.
Bodnar Lisa M et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2020 Feb
- DEGUM, ÖGUM, SGUM and FMF Germany Recommendations for the Implementation of First-Trimester Screening, Detailed Ultrasound, Cell-Free DNA Screening and Diagnostic Procedures.
Kozlowski Peter et al. Ultraschall in der Medizin (Stuttgart, Germany : 1980) 2019 Apr 40(2) 176-193
- Pre-eclampsia: pathophysiology and clinical implications
GJ Burton et al, BMJ, July 16, 2019
- An update on the genetics of pre-eclampsia.
Agius Andee et al. Minerva ginecologica 2018 Aug 70(4) 465-479
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (299)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (6)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (10)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.