Last Posted: Nov 20, 2020
- Comparison of Multivariable Logistic Regression and Other Machine Learning Algorithms for Prognostic Prediction Studies in Pregnancy Care: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Sufriyana Herdiantri et al. JMIR medical informatics 2020 Nov 8(11) e16503
- Machine learning as a strategy to account for dietary synergy: an illustration based on dietary intake and adverse pregnancy outcomes.
Bodnar Lisa M et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2020 Feb
- DEGUM, ÖGUM, SGUM and FMF Germany Recommendations for the Implementation of First-Trimester Screening, Detailed Ultrasound, Cell-Free DNA Screening and Diagnostic Procedures.
Kozlowski Peter et al. Ultraschall in der Medizin (Stuttgart, Germany : 1980) 2019 Apr 40(2) 176-193
- Pre-eclampsia: pathophysiology and clinical implications
GJ Burton et al, BMJ, July 16, 2019
- An update on the genetics of pre-eclampsia.
Agius Andee et al. Minerva ginecologica 2018 Aug 70(4) 465-479
- New ACC/AHA Cholesterol Guideline Allows For More Personalized Care; New Treatment Options
American College of Cardiology, November 10, 2018
- Role of mesenchymal stem cells exosomes derived microRNAs; miR-136, miR-494 and miR-495 in pre-eclampsia diagnosis and evaluation.
Motawi Tarek M K et al. Archives of biochemistry and biophysics 2018 Sep 65913-21
- Cell-Free Fetal DNA: A Novel Biomarker for Early Prediction of Pre-eclampsia and Other Obstetric Complications.
Kumar Naina et al. Current hypertension reviews 2019 15(1) 57-63
- Next generation sequencing and the impact on prenatal diagnosis.
Mellis Rhiannon et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2018 Jul
- Schizophrenia risk genes are not so risky if the mothers pregnancy was healthy
S Begley, Stat News, May 28, 2018
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (288)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (4)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (9)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.