Last Posted: Nov 21, 2022
- Dynamic gestational week prediction model for pre-eclampsia based on ID3 algorithm.
Li Ziwei et al. Frontiers in physiology 2022 131035726
- Preeclampsia, Genomics and Public Health
E Dawson et al, CDC Blog Post, October 25, 2022
- Global Trends in Research on Cell-Free Nucleic Acids in Obstetrics and Gynecology during 2017-2021.
Gao Wenyan et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2022 11(19)
- Adverse pregnancy outcomes in women with systemic lupus erythematosus: can we improve predictions with machine learning?
Fazzari Melissa J et al. Lupus science & medicine 2022 9(1)
- Clinical impact of additional findings detected by genome-wide non-invasive prenatal testing: Follow-up results of the TRIDENT-2 study.
van Prooyen Schuurman Lisanne et al. American journal of human genetics 2022 109(6) 1140-1152
- Managing Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Risk in Young Adults: JACC State-of-the-Art Review.
Stone Neil J et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2022 79(8) 819-836
- A blood test to predict pre‑eclampsia
K O'Leary, Nature Medicine, January 2022
- RNA profiles reveal signatures of future health and disease in pregnancy
M Rasmussen et al, Nature, January 7, 2022
- Novelelectronic health records applied for prediction of pre-eclampsia: Machine-learning algorithms.
Li Yi-Xin et al. Pregnancy hypertension 2021 26102-109
- APPLAUSE: Automatic Prediction of PLAcental health via U-net Segmentation and statistical Evaluation.
Pietsch Maximilian et al. Medical image analysis 2021 72102145
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (306)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (9)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (10)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.