Last Posted: Aug 16, 2019
- Off to College Toolkit
Hemophilia Federation of America, 2019
- The national blueprint for future basic and translational research to understand factor VIII immunogenicity: NHLBI State of the Science Workshop on factor VIII inhibitors.
Meeks Shannon L et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2019 Jul 25(4) 595-602
- When innovation goes fast. The case of hemophilia.
Pilunni Daniela et al. Current opinion in pharmacology 2019 Jul
- Experimental gene therapy for hemophilia shows early promise
D Garde, Stat News, July 5, 2019
- The Community Counts Data Visualization Tool
- Molecular Genetics of von Willebrand Disease in Korean Patients: Novel Variants and Limited Diagnostic Utility of Multiplex Ligation-Dependent Probe Amplification Analyses.
Kim Hee Jung et al. Annals of laboratory medicine 2019 Nov 39(6) 545-551
- New Opportunities and Challenges in Hemophilia Care: 2019 Update
CDC Public Health Seminar, June 6, 2019
- Considering the benefits of newborn screening for haemophilia.
Moorehead Paul C et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2019 May
- How to discuss gene therapy for haemophilia? A patient and physician perspective.
Miesbach Wolfgang et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2019 May
- Inhibitors and Hemophilia
- Emergency Preparedness Info for People with Blood Disorders
- Update on Molecular Testing in von Willebrand Disease.
Batlle Javier et al. Seminars in thrombosis and hemostasis 2019 Apr
- Barriers and challenges faced by women with congenital bleeding disorders in Europe: Results of a patient survey conducted by the European Haemophilia Consortium.
Noone Declan et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2019 Apr
- Preventing lives affected by hemophilia: A mixed methods study of the views of adults with hemophilia and their families toward genetic screening.
Boardman Felicity K et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Mar e618
- Women with bleeding disorders.
Hermans C et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2018 May 24 Suppl 629-36
- CDC Information (18)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (16)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (164)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (59)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.