Last Posted: May 04, 2023
- Gene Therapy for Hemophilia A: A Mixed Methods Study of Patient Preferences and Shared Decision-Making.
Jacqueline Limjoco et al. Patient Prefer Adherence 2023 171093-1105
- The effectiveness and value of gene therapy for hemophilia: A Summary from the Institute for Clinical and Economic Review's California Technology Assessment Forum.
Jeffrey A Tice et al. J Manag Care Spec Pharm 2023 29(5) 576-581
- Efficacy and safety of fitusiran prophylaxis in people with haemophilia A or haemophilia B with inhibitors (ATLAS-INH): a multicentre, open-label, randomised phase 3 trial.
Guy Young et al. Lancet 2023 4 (10386) 1427-1437
- Building the foundation for a community-generated national research blueprint for inherited bleeding disorders: research priorities to transform the care of people with hemophilia.
Duc Q Tran et al. Expert review of hematology 2023 16(sup1) 19-37
- Trends in prescribing practices for management of haemophilia: 1999-2021.
Randall Curtis et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2023
- Expectation and loss when gene therapy for haemophilia is not an option: An exigency sub-study.
Simon Fletcher et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2023
- Hemophilia A Gene Therapy - Some Answers, More Questions.
Lindsey A George et al. The New England journal of medicine 2023 2 (8) 761-763
- The emotional experience of mothers of children with haemophilia: maternal guilt, effective coping strategies and resilience within the haemophilia community.
Nina Sheridan et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2023
- The ethics of gene therapy for hemophilia: a narrative review.
Lieke Baas et al. Journal of thrombosis and haemostasis : JTH 2023
- Efanesoctocog alfa for hemophilia A: results from a phase 1 repeat-dose study.
Toshko Lissitchkov et al. Blood advances 2021 11 (4) 1089-1094
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 08, 2023
- Content source: