Last Posted: Nov 12, 2019
- Association between dectin-1 gene single nucleotide polymorphisms and fungal infection: a systemic review and meta-analysis.
Zhou Peiru, et al. Bioscience reports 2019 10
- Impact of
Ebrahimpour Sholeh, et al. Journal of research in pharmacy practice 0 0 (3) 151-157
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Genotypic Screening in the Clinical Use of Voriconazole.
Moriyama Brad, et al. Current fungal infection reports 2015 6 (2) 74-87
- Frequency of the CYP2C19*17 polymorphism in a Chilean population and its effect on voriconazole plasma concentration in immunocompromised children.
Espinoza N, et al. Scientific reports 2019 6 (1) 8863
- Genetic Polymorphisms Affecting IDO1 or IDO2 Activity Differently Associate With Aspergillosis in Humans.
Napolioni Valerio, et al. Frontiers in immunology 2019 0 890
- Polymorphisms in receptors involved in opsonic and non-opsonic phagocytosis and the risk of infection in oncohematological patients.
Herrero-Sánchez M Carmen, et al. Infection and immunity 2018 10
- Genetic deficiency of NOD2 confers resistance to invasive aspergillosis.
Gresnigt Mark S, et al. Nature communications 2018 7 (1) 2636
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency: A Case Series and Review from a Tertiary Pediatric Hospital.
Fallah Shahrzad et al. Iranian journal of allergy, asthma, and immunology 2018 Apr 17(2) 201-207
- X-linked TLR7 gene polymorphisms are associated with diverse immunological conditions but not with discoid lupus erythematosus in Polish patients.
Skonieczna Katarzyna, et al. Postepy dermatologii i alergologii 2018 2 (1) 26-32
- Massively parallel targeted resequencing reveals novel genetic variants associated with aspergillosis in paediatric patients with haematological malignancies.
Skonieczna Katarzyna, et al. Polish journal of pathology : official journal of the Polish Society of Pathologists 2017 0 (3) 210-217
- F508del CFTR gene mutation in patients with allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis.
Gamaletsou Maria N, et al. The Journal of asthma : official journal of the Association for the Care of Asthma 2017 10 1-7
- Pentraxin 3 gene polymorphisms and pulmonary aspergillosis in COPD patients.
He Qian, et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 8
- Genetic susceptibility to severe asthma with fungal sensitization.
Overton N L, et al. International journal of immunogenetics 2017 3
- Effect of allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis on FEV1 in children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis: a European Cystic Fibrosis Society Patient Registry analysis.
Kaditis Athanasios G, et al. Archives of disease in childhood 2017 3
- Validation of single nucleotide polymorphisms in invasive aspergillosis following hematopoietic cell transplantation.
Fisher Cynthia E, et al. Blood 2017 3
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.