Last data update: Mar 03, 2021 . (Total: 22134 Documents since 2020)
Records 1-17 (of 17 Record(s))
Query Trace: Aspergillosis[original query]
- Tocilizumab for COVID-19 Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: Outcomes Assessment Using the WHO Ordinal Scale.
Nasir Nosheen, et al. Cureus 2020 12 0. (12) e12290
- Genomic and phenotypic analysis of COVID-19-associated pulmonary aspergillosis isolates of Aspergillus fumigatus .
Steenwyk Jacob L, et al. bioRxiv : the preprint server for biology 2020 11 0.
- Fungal co-infection in COVID-19 patients: Should we be concerned?
Pemán Javier, et al. Revista iberoamericana de micologia 2020 9 0.
- Impact of negative air pressure in ICU rooms on the risk of pulmonary aspergillosis in COVID-19 patients.
Ichai Philippe, et al. Critical care (London, England) 2020 0 0. (1) 538
- Recovery of a triazole-resistant Aspergillus fumigatus in respiratory specimen of COVID-19 patient in ICU - A case report.
Ghelfenstein-Ferreira Théo, et al. Medical mycology case reports 2020 7 0.
- COVID-19-associated pulmonary aspergillosis (CAPA) in patients admitted with severe COVID-19 pneumonia: An observational study from Pakistan.
Nasir Nosheen, et al. Mycoses 2020 8 0. (8) 766-770
- Review of influenza-associated pulmonary aspergillosis in ICU patients and proposal for a case definition: an expert opinion.
Verweij Paul E, et al. Intensive care medicine 2020 8 0. (8) 1524-1535
- Aspergillus fumigatus and pan-azole resistance: who should be concerned?
Wiederhold Nathan P, et al. Current opinion in infectious diseases 2020 0 0. (4) 290-297
- Confirmed Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis and COVID-19: the value of postmortem findings to support antemortem management.
Santana Monique Freire, et al. Revista da Sociedade Brasileira de Medicina Tropical 2020 0 0. e20200401
- COVID-19 associated pulmonary aspergillosis.
Koehler Philipp, et al. Mycoses 2020 6 0. (6) 528-534
- Prevalence of putative invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in critically ill patients with COVID-19.
Alanio Alexandre, et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2020 0 0. (6) e48-e49
- Severe respiratory failure in an immunocompetent host with invasive pulmonary aspergillosis and H1N1 influenza.
Saccaro Luigi Francesco, et al. Le infezioni in medicina 2020 6 0. (2) 263-267
- Bacterial and fungal infections among patients with SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia.
Antinori Spinello, et al. Le infezioni in medicina 2020 6 0. (suppl 1) 29-36
- Clinical characteristics of invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in patients with COVID-19 in Zhejiang, China: a retrospective case series.
Wang Jie, et al. Critical care (London, England) 2020 0 0. (1) 299
- Fatal Invasive Aspergillosis and Coronavirus Disease in an Immunocompetent Patient.
Blaize Marion, et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2020 0 0. (7) 1636-1637
- COVID-19-associated Pulmonary Aspergillosis.
van Arkel Andreas L E, et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2020 0 0. (1) 132-135
- Subacute Aspergillosis "Fungal Balls" Complicating COVID-19.
Patti Ravi Karan, et al. Journal of investigative medicine high impact case reports 0 0 0. 2324709620966475
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.