Last Posted: Mar 29, 2023
- Endometriosis and adenomyosis: shared pathophysiology.
Bulun Serdar E, et al. Fertility and sterility 2023 0
- Prevalence of deep and ovarian endometriosis in women attending a general gynecology clinic: prospective cohort study.
Chaggar P, et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2023 0
- Targeted next-generation sequencing for the detection of cancer-associated somatic mutations in adenomyosis.
Chao Angel, et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology : the journal of the Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2023 0 (1) 2161352
- Window of Implantation is Significantly Displaced in Patients with Adenomyosis with Previous Implantation Failure as Determined by Endometrial Receptivity Assay.
Mahajan Nalini, et al. Journal of human reproductive sciences 2019 0 (4) 353-358
- Risk reduction surgery (RRS) for tubo-ovarian cancer in an Irish gynaecological practice: an analysis of indications and outcomes.
Thompson Claire, et al. Irish journal of medical science 2018 0 (3) 789-794
- Polygenic Risk Score Prediction for Endometriosis.
Kloeve-Mogensen Kirstine et al. Frontiers in reproductive health 2022 3793226
- Association of FSHR gene polymorphisms with endometriosis in women visiting tertiary-care hospitals of Lahore, Pakistan.
Liaqat Irfana, et al. JPMA. The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association 2021 4 (4) 1118-1122
- Detection of MED12 mutations in mesenchymal components of uterine adenomyomas.
Kito Masahiko, et al. Human pathology 2020 11
- Catechol-O-methyltransferase 158G/A polymorphism and endometriosis/adenomyosis susceptibility: A meta-analysis in the Chinese population.
Li Yong-Wei, et al. Journal of cancer research and therapeutics 2018 12 (Supplement) S980-S984
- Genetic variants in the nucleotide excision repair genes are associated with the risk of developing endometriosis.
Shen Te-Chun, et al. Biology of reproduction 2019 8
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.