Last Posted: Oct 29, 2020
- Utility of methylthioadenosine phosphorylase immunohistochemical deficiency as a surrogate for CDKN2A homozygous deletion in the assessment of adult-type infiltrating astrocytoma.
Satomi Kaishi et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2020 Oct
- Incorporating genomic signatures into surgical and medical decision-making for elderly glioblastoma patients.
Ene Chibawanye I et al. Neurosurgical focus 2020 Oct 49(4) E11
- Diffuse gliomas in patients aged 55 years or over: A suggestion for IDH mutation testing.
Barresi Valeria et al. Neuropathology : official journal of the Japanese Society of Neuropathology 2019 Nov
- Clinical utility of plasma cell-free DNA in adult patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma - a pilot prospective study.
Bagley Stephen et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2019 Oct
- Whole genome and biomarker analysis of patients with recurrent glioblastoma on bevacizumab: A subset analysis of the CABARET trial.
Olafson Lauren R et al. Journal of clinical neuroscience : official journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia 2019 Sep
- A 6-Gene Risk Signature Predicts Survival of Glioblastoma Multiforme.
Zhao Jingwei et al. BioMed research international 2019 20191649423
- Molecular targeted therapy of glioblastoma.
Le Rhun Emilie et al. Cancer treatment reviews 2019 Sep 80101896
- Imaging-guided precision medicine in glioblastoma patients treated with immune checkpoint modulators: research trend and future directions in the field of imaging biomarkers and artificial intelligence.
Sinigaglia Mathieu et al. EJNMMI research 2019 Aug 9(1) 78
- Lynch Syndrome: Current management In 2019.
Menahem B et al. Journal of visceral surgery 2019 Aug
- Molecular Neuropathology in Practice: Clinical Profiling and Integrative Analysis of Molecular Alterations in Glioblastoma.
Nasrallah MacLean P et al. Academic pathology 62374289519848353
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
- NIH Information (3)
- COVID-19 (4)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (328)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (64)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (13)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (29)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.