Last Posted: Apr 28, 2022
- Occurrence of Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator Gene Mutations in Patients with Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis Complicating Asthma.
Kanaujia Rimjhim et al. Mycopathologia 2022
- Using Artificial Intelligence in Fungal Lung Disease: CPA CT Imaging as an Example.
Angelini Elsa et al. Mycopathologia 2021
- Deep convolutional neural network: a novel approach for the detection of Aspergillus fungi via stereomicroscopy.
Ma Haozhong et al. Journal of microbiology (Seoul, Korea) 2021
- Trends of pulmonary fungal infections from 2013-2019: an AI-based real-world observational study in Guangzhou, China.
Li Zhengtu et al. Emerging microbes & infections 2021 1-31
- Preliminary Attempt to Predict Risk of Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis in Patients with Influenza: Decision Trees May Help?
Bellelli Valeria et al. Antibiotics (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Sep 9(10)
- A systematic review of the clinical and genetic characteristics of Chinese patients with cystic fibrosis.
Shi Ruihe et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2020 Jul
- Pharmacogenetic testing for the treatment of aspergillosis with voriconazole in two HIV-positive patients.
Fulco Patricia P et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2019 29(6) 155-157
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency: A Case Series and Review from a Tertiary Pediatric Hospital.
Fallah Shahrzad et al. Iranian journal of allergy, asthma, and immunology 2018 Apr 17(2) 201-207
- PTX3-based genetic testing for risk of aspergillosis after lung transplantation.
Cunha Cristina et al. Clin. Infect. Dis. 2015 Aug 10.
- An update on pediatric invasive aspergillosis.
Frange P et al. Med Mal Infect 2015 Jun (6) 189-198
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.