Von Hippel-lindau Disease
Last Posted: May 20, 2022
- Multidisciplinary integrated care pathway for von Hippel-Lindau disease.
Wolters Wendy P G et al. Cancer 2022
- Familial Neoplastic Syndromes.
Eaton Ryan G et al. Neurologic clinics 2022 40(2) 405-420
- Evaluation of tumour surveillance protocols and outcomes in von Hippel-Lindau disease in a national health service.
Maher Eamonn R et al. British journal of cancer 2022
- Belzutifan for Renal Cell Carcinoma in von Hippel-Lindau Disease.
Jonasch Eric et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 11 (22) 2036-2046
- Repeat ablative therapy in hereditary or multifocal renal cancer: Functional and oncological outcomes.
Gaillard Victor et al. Urologic oncology 2020 Aug
- Inherited syndromes involving pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.
Geurts Jennifer L et al. Journal of gastrointestinal oncology 2020 Jun 11(3) 559-566
- Optimization of Next-Generation Sequencing Technologies for von Hippel Lindau (VHL) Mosaic Mutation Detection and Development of Confirmation Methods.
Coppin Lucie et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2019 21(3) 462-470
- Structured assessment and followup for patients with hereditary kidney tumour syndromes.
Lattouf Jean-Baptiste et al. Canadian Urological Association journal = Journal de l'Association des urologues du Canada 10(7-8) E214-E222
- Clinical and morphologic review of 60 hereditary renal tumors from 30 hereditary renal cell carcinoma syndrome patients: lessons from a contemporary single institution series.
Kennedy John M et al. Medical oncology (Northwood, London, England) 2019 Jul 36(9) 74
- Management of Individuals at Increased Hereditary Risk
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.