Last Posted: Jul 13, 2023
- Association of Risk Variants in the CFH Gene With Elevated Levels of Coagulation and Complement Factors in Idiopathic Multifocal Choroiditis.
Evianne L de Groot, et al. JAMA ophthalmology 2023 0
- Genetic and Clinical Features of Blau Syndrome among Chinese Patients with Uveitis.
Zhong Zhenyu, et al. Ophthalmology 2022 0 (7) 821-828
- Association of complement factor H tyrosine 402 histidine genotype with posterior involvement in sarcoid-related uveitis.
Thompson IA, et al. American journal of ophthalmology 2013 3
- Punctate inner choroidopathy and multifocal choroiditis with panuveitis share haplotypic associations with IL10 and TNF loci.
Atan Denize, et al. Investigative ophthalmology & visual science 2011 5 (6) 3573-81
- Multifocal choroiditis
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Analysis of major alleles associated with age-related macular degeneration in patients with multifocal choroiditis: strong association with complement factor H.
Ferrara Daniela C, et al. Archives of ophthalmology (Chicago, Ill. : 1960) 2008 11 (11) 1562-6
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.