Last Posted: Aug 04, 2023
- Exploring the Epidemiology and Survival Trends in Pediatric Major Salivary Gland Malignancies: Insights from the National Cancer Database.
Madison Coleman, et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2023 0 (7) 6134-6147
- Carcinomas of the minor salivary glands of the oral cavity. A population-based study from the Swedish Head and Neck Cancer Register for 2008-2018.
Sterner Freja, et al. Acta oto-laryngologica 2023 0 1-6
- KRAS codon 12 mutations characterize a subset of de novo proliferating "metaplastic" Warthin tumors.
Agaimy Abbas, et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2023 0
- Comprehensive genomic profiles of metastatic and relapsed salivary gland carcinomas are associated with tumor type and reveal new routes to targeted therapies.
Ross J S, et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 0 (10) 2539-2546
- CRTC1-MAML2 fusion in mucoepidermoid carcinoma of the breast.
Bean Gregory R, et al. Histopathology 2018 0 (3) 463-473
- Mutational screen of a panel of tumor genes in a case report of mucoepidermoid carcinoma of the breast from Jordan.
Burghel George J, et al. The breast journal 2018 0 (6) 1102-1104
- Characteristics of 5015 Salivary Gland Neoplasms Registered in the Hiroshima Tumor Tissue Registry over a Period of 39 Years.
Sentani Kazuhiro, et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 0 (5)
- Minor salivary gland tumors of the head and neck-Memorial Sloan Kettering experience: Incidence and outcomes by site and histological type.
Hay Ashley J, et al. Cancer 2019 0 (19) 3354-3366
- Are pathogenic BRCA1 mutations associated with parotid mucoepidermoid carcinoma? A case report.
Silva Paulo Goberlânio de Barros, et al. Oral surgery, oral medicine, oral pathology and oral radiology 2020 0 (2) e78-e81
- Comprehensive germline mutation analysis and clinical profile in a large cohort of Brazilian xeroderma pigmentosum patients.
Santiago K M, et al. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV 2020 0 (10) 2392-2401
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.