Last Posted: Jun 10, 2021
- Assessing the utility and attitudes toward molecular testing in neuro-oncology: a survey of the Society for Neuro-Oncology members.
Fortin Ensign Shannon et al. Neuro-oncology practice 2021 8(3) 310-316
- Deep Neural Network for Differentiation of Brain Tumor Tissue Displayed by Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy.
Ziebart Andreas et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11668273
- Meningioma MRI radiomics and machine learning: systematic review, quality score assessment, and meta-analysis.
Ugga Lorenzo et al. Neuroradiology 2021
- Associations of Meningioma Molecular Subgroup and Tumor Recurrence.
Youngblood Mark W et al. Neuro-oncology 2020 Oct
- Training Deep Neural Networks for Small and Highly Heterogeneous MRI Datasets for Cancer Grading.
Wodzinski Marek et al. Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual International Conference 2020 Jul 20201758-1761
- Machine Learning in Meningioma MRI: Past to Present. A Narrative Review.
Neromyliotis Eleftherios et al. Journal of magnetic resonance imaging : JMRI 2020 Oct
- Deep Learning Model for the Automated Detection and Histopathological Prediction of Meningioma.
Zhang Hua et al. Neuroinformatics 2020 Sep
- Subsequent Neoplasm Risk Associated With Rare Variants in DNA Damage Response and Clinical Radiation Sensitivity Syndrome Genes in the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
Morton Lindsay M et al. JCO precision oncology 2020 4
- Ethical concerns around use of artificial intelligence in health care research from the perspective of patients with meningioma, caregivers and health care providers: a qualitative study.
McCradden Melissa D et al. CMAJ open 8(1) E90-E95
- Automated Meningioma Segmentation in Multiparametric MRI : Comparable Effectiveness of a Deep Learning Model and Manual Segmentation.
Laukamp Kai Roman et al. Clinical neuroradiology 2020 Feb
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.