Last Posted: Apr 15, 2023
- The relationship between MMP-2 rs243865, MMP-9 rs398242 and CXCL-12 rs1801157 gene polymorphisms with Japanese encephalitis disease and disease outcome in North Indian population.
Tiwari Rashmi, et al. Journal of vector borne diseases 2023 0 (1) 65-73
- Genome-Wide Analysis to Identify HLA Factors Potentially Associated With Severe Dengue.
Gupta Sudheer, et al. Frontiers in immunology 2018 0 728
- Vaccines and the risk of acute disseminated encephalomyelitis.
Chen Yong, et al. Vaccine 2018 0 (26) 3733-3739
- HLA Class II Genes HLA-DRB1, HLA-DPB1, and HLA-DQB1 Are Associated With the Antibody Response to Inactivated Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine.
Yao Yufeng, et al. Frontiers in immunology 2019 0 428
- Study of the association of seventeen single nucleotide polymorphisms and their haplotypes in the TNF-?, IL-2, IL-4 and IL-10 genes with the antibody response to inactivated Japanese encephalitis vaccine.
Yao Yufeng, et al. Human vaccines & immunotherapeutics 2020 0 (10) 2449-2455
- Association of single nucleotide polymorphisms in the CD209, MMP9, TNFA and IFNG genes with susceptibility to Japanese encephalitis in children from North India.
Deval Hirawati, et al. Gene 2021 0 145962
- Association of interleukin-6 (174 G/C) and interleukin-12B (1188 A/C) gene polymorphism with expression and risk of Japanese encephalitis disease in North Indian population.
Tiwari Rashmi, et al. Journal of neuroimmunology 2021 0 577630
- Association of HLA-DM and HLA class II genes with antibody response induced by inactivated Japanese encephalitis vaccine.
He Jihong, et al. HLA 2022 2
- Pro-inflammatory and anti-inflamatory cytokine genes polymorphisms and susceptibility to Japanese encephalitis disease in the North Indian population.
Ghildiyal Sneha, et al. Cytokine 2021 10 155716
- Association of single nucleotide polymorphisms in TNFA and CCR5 genes with Japanese Encephalitis: A study from an endemic region of North India.
Deval Hirawati, et al. Journal of neuroimmunology 2019 8 577043
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 02, 2023
- Content source: