Last Posted: Mar 07, 2023
- HLA-C Alleles and Cytomegalovirus Retinitis in Brazilian Patients with AIDS.
Biberg-Salum Tânia Gisela, et al. Journal of ophthalmology 2018 0 3830104
- Cytomegalovirus resistance to ganciclovir and clinical outcomes of patients with cytomegalovirus retinitis.
Jabs Douglas A, et al. American journal of ophthalmology 2002 0 (1) 26-34
- Cytomegalovirus Retinitis Screening Using Machine Learning Technology.
Srisuriyajan Pitchapa et al. Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2022
- The IFNL3/4 ?G variant increases susceptibility to cytomegalovirus retinitis among HIV-infected patients.
Bibert Stéphanie, et al. AIDS (London, England) 2014 8 (13) 1885-9
- Association of host genetic risk factors with the course of cytomegalovirus retinitis in patients infected with human immunodeficiency virus.
Sezgin Efe, et al. American journal of ophthalmology 2011 6 (6) 999-1006.e4
- Cytomegalovirus retinitis
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Effect of host genetics on the development of cytomegalovirus retinitis in patients with AIDS.
Sezgin Efe, et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2010 8 (4) 606-13
- Tumor necrosis factor region polymorphisms are associated with AIDS and with cytomegalovirus retinitis.
Deghaide NH, et al. AIDS (London, England) 2009 6
- Frequency of HLA class 1 and 2 alleles in Brazilian patients with AIDS and cytomegalovirus retinitis.
Veronese Rodrigues Maria de Lourdes, et al. Acta ophthalmologica Scandinavica 2003 10 (5) 514-6
- Polymorphisms in cytokine genes define subpopulations of HIV-1 patients who experienced immune restoration diseases.
Price Patricia, et al. AIDS (London, England) 2002 10 (15) 2043-7
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 02, 2023
- Content source: