Last Posted: Jun 22, 2021
- Dynamics of serum a-fetoprotein in viral hepatitis C without hepatocellular carcinoma.
Isac Teodora, et al. Experimental and therapeutic medicine 2021 5 (1) 749
- Genetic Association of Hepatitis C-Related Mixed Cryoglobulinemia: A 10-Year Prospective Study of Asians Treated with Antivirals.
Chang Ming-Ling, et al. Viruses 2021 3 (3)
- Clinical Significance of Polymorphisms in Immune Response Genes in Hepatitis C-Related Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
De Re Valli, et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2019 0 475
- Correlation of CCR5 and NLRP3 gene polymorphisms with renal damage due to hepatitis C virus-related cryoglobulinemia.
Wang Mengjun, et al. Experimental and therapeutic medicine 2018 10 (4) 3055-3059
- Notch4 and mhc class II polymorphisms are associated with hcv-related benign and malignant lymphoproliferative diseases.
Gragnani Laura, et al. Oncotarget 2017 9 (42) 71528-71535
- Pharmacogenetic analysis of hepatitis C virus related mixed cryoglobulinemia.
Cusato Jessica, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 4
- Detection of MYD88 L265P and WHIM-like CXCR4 mutation in patients with IgM monoclonal gammopathy related disease.
Cao Xin-Xin, et al. Annals of hematology 2017 3
- CB2-63 polymorphism and immune-mediated diseases associated with HCV chronic infection.
Coppola Nicola, et al. Digestive and liver disease : official journal of the Italian Society of Gastroenterology and the Italian Association for the Study of the Liver 2016 7
- HCV-related liver and lymphoproliferative diseases: association with polymorphisms of IL28B and TLR2.
De Re Valli, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Vitamin D pathway gene polymorphisms as predictors of hepatitis C virus-related mixed cryoglobulinemia.
Cusato Jessica, et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2016 6 (6) 307-10
- Incidence of thyroid disorders in mixed cryoglobulinemia: Results from a longitudinal follow-up.
Fallahi Poupak, et al. Autoimmunity reviews 2016 3
- Microalbuminuria and pegylated interferon in hepatitis-C patients.
Elshahawi Yasser, et al. Saudi journal of kidney diseases and transplantation : an official publication of the Saudi Center for Organ Transplantation, Saudi Arabia 0 0 (6) 1183-9
- Genome-wide association study of hepatitis C virus- and cryoglobulin-related vasculitis.
Zignego A L, et al. Genes and immunity 2014 10 (7) 500-5
- Role of IL28B genotyping in patients with hepatitis C virus-associated mixed cryoglobulinemia and response to PEG-IFN and ribavirin treatment.
Boglione Lucio, et al. Archives of virology 2015 8 (8) 2009-17
- Association of BAFF -871C/T Promoter Polymorphism with Hepatitis C-Related Mixed Cryoglobulinemia in a Cohort of Egyptian Patients.
Ayad Mona Wagdy, et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2015 4 (2) 99-106
- Genetic diversity of the KIR/HLA system and susceptibility to hepatitis C virus-related diseases.
De Re Valli, et al. PloS one 2015 0 (2) e0117420
- Role of pharmacogenetic in ribavirin outcome prediction and pharmacokinetics in an Italian cohort of HCV-1 and 4 patients.
Allegra Sarah, et al. Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy = Biomédecine & pharmacothérapie 2015 2 47-55
- [The difference of IL-28B polymorphisms between hepatitis C patients with and without cryoglobulinemia].
Fan Xiao-hong, et al. Zhonghua gan zang bing za zhi = Zhonghua ganzangbing zazhi = Chinese journal of hepatology 2013 6 (6) 429-33
- Value of IL28B genotyping in patients with HCV-related mixed cryoglobulinemia: results of a large, prospective study.
Piluso A, et al. Journal of viral hepatitis 2013 4 (4) e107-14
- Genetic determinants in hepatitis C virus-associated mixed cryoglobulinemia: role of polymorphic variants of BAFF promoter and Fc? receptors.
Gragnani Laura, et al. Arthritis and rheumatism 2011 5 (5) 1446-51
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.