Last Posted: Jan 18, 2024
- Counselling and management of women with genetic predisposition to gynaecological cancers.
Naushabah Malik et al. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2024 29444-48
- Genetic Predisposition to Colorectal Cancer: How Many and Which Genes to Test?
Francesca Rebuzzi et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2023 24(3)
- Cancer Risk Associated With PTEN Pathogenic Variants Identified Using Multigene Hereditary Cancer Panel Testing.
Cummings Shelly et al. JCO precision oncology 2023 7e2200415
- Spectrum of mutations in genes associated with familial colorectal cancer syndrome (MLH1, MSH2, PMS2, MSH6, and APC): A not so common hereditary cancer syndrome in Indian population.
Bhai Pratibha et al. Indian journal of gastroenterology : official journal of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology 2020 Nov
- Short- and long-term outcomes for single-port risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy with and without hysterectomy for women at risk for gynecologic cancer.
Carr Caitlin E et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2020 Sep
- Clinical predictors of a positive test result in patients undergoing genetic evaluation for a hereditary kidney cancer syndrome.
Kokorovic Andrea et al. Canadian Urological Association journal = Journal de l'Association des urologues du Canada 2020 Mar
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes and Risk Assessment: ACOG COMMITTEE OPINION SUMMARY, Number 793.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2019 Dec 134(6) 1366-1367
- Hereditary Gastrointestinal Cancer Syndromes: Role of Imaging in Screening, Diagnosis, and Management.
Katabathina Venkata S et al. Radiographics : a review publication of the Radiological Society of North America, Inc 2019 Aug 180185
- Challenges in Managing Patients with Hereditary Cancer at Gynecological Services.
Ueda Mako et al. Obstetrics and gynecology international 2019 20194365754
- Current Knowledge of Germline Genetic Risk Factors for the Development of Non-Medullary Thyroid Cancer.
Hincza Kinga et al. Genes 2019 Jun 10(7)
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2024
- Page last updated:Feb 27, 2024
- Content source: