Last Posted: May 02, 2023
- Possible biallelic inheritance in TIE1 in a family with congenital lymphedema, intestinal lymphangiectasia and cutis aplasia.
Aasem Abu Shtaya, et al. Clinical genetics 2023 0
- Biallelic mutation of FBXL7 suggests a novel form of Hennekam syndrome.
Boone Philip M, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2019 0 (1) 189-194
- Heterozygous deletion of the VEGFC gene in 4q34.3 is associated with Milroy-like lymphedema: First prenatal case report.
Huynh Minh-Tuan, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2022 0 (12) 3550-3554
- Congenital lymphedema
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 02, 2023
- Content source: