Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Last Posted: Nov 03, 2022
- Mutational Landscape of Patients Referred for Elevated Hemoglobin Level.
Bhai Pratibha et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2022 29(10) 7209-7217
- Comparing machine learning algorithms to predict 5-year survival in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia.
Shanbehzadeh Mostafa et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2022 22(1) 236
- Genetic counseling and carrier screening in candidates for gamete donation at a Portuguese center.
Soares Célia Azevedo et al. JBRA assisted reproduction 2022
- Mutational landscape of chronic myeloid leukemia: more than a single oncogene leukemia.
Adnan-Awad Shady et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2021 1-15
- The LEukemia Artificial Intelligence Program (LEAP) in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase: A Model to Improve Patient Outcomes.
Sasaki Koji et al. American journal of hematology 2020 Nov
- Next-generation sequencing for BCR-ABL1 kinase domain mutation testing in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia: a position paper.
Soverini Simona et al. Journal of hematology & oncology 2019 12(1) 131
- Clinical utility of genomic DNA Q-PCR for the monitoring of a patient with atypical e19a2 BCR-ABL1 transcripts in chronic myeloid leukemia.
Pagani Ilaria S et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2020 Jun 1-3
- An Evaluation of the Utility of Big Data to Supplement Cancer Treatment Information: Linkage Between IQVIA Pharmacy Database and the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Program.
Tran Quyen et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. Monographs 2020 May 2020(55) 72-81
- Why Aren't Cancer Drugs Better? The Targets Might Be Wrong
C Zimmer, NY Times, September 13, 2019
- Recommendations from a Portuguese Expert Group for Discontinuation of Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Patients in Clinical Practice.
Almeida Antonio et al. Acta medica portuguesa 2019 Aug 32(7-8) 550-557
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 06, 2023
- Content source: