Last Posted: May 31, 2018
- Investigation of C1-complex regions reveals new C1Q variants associated with protection from systemic lupus erythematosus, and affect its transcript abundance.
Guo Jianping, et al. Scientific reports 2018 5 (1) 8048
- Association of rs172378 C1q gene cluster polymorphism with lupus nephritis in Bulgarian patients.
Radanova M, et al. Lupus 2015 3 (3) 280-9
- C1q rs292001 polymorphism and C1q antibodies in juvenile lupus and their relation to lupus nephritis.
Mosaad Y M, et al. Clinical and experimental immunology 2015 10 (1) 23-34
- C1q deficiency
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Evaluation of C1q genomic region in minority racial groups of lupus.
Namjou B, et al. Genes and immunity 2009 7 (5) 517-24
- PCR-RFLP genotyping of C1q mutations and single nucleotide polymorphisms in Malaysian patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
Chew C H, et al. Human biology 2008 2 (1) 83-93
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:May 30, 2023
- Content source: