Brugada Syndrome 3
Last Posted: Jul 26, 2020
- Inherited cardiac arrhythmias
PJ Shwartz et al, Nat Rev Dis Primers, July 2020
- A Systematic Review on the Cost-Effectiveness of Genetic and Electrocardiogram Testing for Long QT Syndrome in Infants and Young Adults.
Gonzalez Fernando Matias et al. Value Health 2015 Jul 18(5) 700-8
- Absence of Family History and Phenotype-Genotype Correlation in Pediatric Brugada Syndrome: More Burden to Bear in Clinical and Genetic Diagnosis.
Daimi Houria et al. Pediatr Cardiol 2015 Mar 11.
- Brugada Syndrome
R Brugada et al. Gene Reviews, April 2014
- Brugada syndrome: clinical and genetic findings.
Sarquella-Brugada Georgia et al. Genet. Med. 2015 Apr 23.
- Cardiac Arrhythmias: Diagnosis, Symptoms, and Treatments.
Fu Du-Guan et al. Cell Biochem. Biophys. 2015 Mar 4.
- Enhanced Classification of Brugada Syndrome- and Long QT Syndrome-Associated Genetic Variants in the SCN5A-Encoded Nav1.5 Cardiac Sodium Channel.
Kapplinger Jamie D et al. Circ Cardiovasc Genet 2015 Apr 22.
- Find out which genetic conditions and tests are associated with Brugada Syndrome
from the NIH Genetic Testing Registry
- Identification of Genetic Alterations, as Causative Genetic Defects in Long QT Syndrome, Using Next Generation Sequencing Technology.
Campuzano Oscar et al. PLoS ONE 2014 (12) e114894
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator therapy in brugada syndrome: a 20-year single-center experience.
Conte Giulio et al. J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2015 Mar 10. (9) 879-88
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.