Last Posted: Mar 08, 2023
- Association of an IRF3 putative functional uORF variant with resistance to Brucella infection: A candidate gene based analysis of InDel polymorphisms in goats.
Rossi Ursula A, et al. Cytokine 2018 0 109-115
- Polymorphisms in Promoter Region of the Interferon-Gamma Receptor-1 Gene and its Relation with Susceptibility to Brucellosis.
Naseri Zahra, et al. Iranian journal of pathology 2019 0 (3) 206-211
- Association of TNF rs668920841 and INRA111 polymorphisms with caprine brucellosis: A case-control study of candidate genes involved in innate immunity.
Hasenauer F C, et al. Genomics 2020 0 (6) 3925-3932
- Association between the IL-10 and IL-6 polymorphisms and brucellosis susceptibility: a meta-analysis.
Jin Xiaochun, et al. BMC medical genetics 2020 0 (1) 63
- Association between risk of brucellosis and genetic variations in MicroRNA-146a.
Kazemi Sima, et al. BMC infectious diseases 2021 0 (1) 1070
- Polymorphisms in vitamin D receptor genes and its relation with susceptibility to brucellosis: a case-control study.
Mahmoudi Hassan, et al. Molecular biology reports 2022 0
- An Autoimmune Disease-Associated Risk Variant in the TNFAIP3 Gene Plays a Protective Role in Brucellosis That Is Mediated by the NF-?B Signaling Pathway.
Lou Lixin, et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2018 0 (4)
- Assessment of Association between miR-146a Polymorphisms and Expression of miR-146a, TRAF-6, and IRAK-1 Genes in Patients with Brucellosis.
Kazemi Sima, et al. Molecular biology reports 2022 0 (3) 1995-2002
- Whole-genome Sequencing of Rough Brucella melitensis in China Provides Insights into its Genetic Features.
Yang Xiaowen et al. Emerging microbes & infections 2020 Sep 1-14
- Forecasting the monthly incidence rate of brucellosis in west of Iran using time series and data mining from 2010 to 2019.
Bagheri Hadi et al. PloS one 2020 15(5) e0232910
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 08, 2023
- Content source: