Last Posted: Mar 16, 2023
- Integrated Genomic DNA/RNA Profiling vs Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization in the Detection of MYC and BCL2 (and BCL6) Rearrangements in Large B-Cell Lymphomas: Updates Amid the New WHO Classification of Lymphoid Neoplasms.
Luiz Paulo de Lima Guido et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2023
- Evaluation of a convolution neural network for baseline total tumor metabolic volume on [F]FDG PET in diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
Karimdjee Mourtaza et al. European radiology 2023
- Mutation analysis performed on tumor biopsies from patients with newly-diagnosed germinal center aggressive B cell lymphomas.
Landsburg Daniel J et al. Oncotarget 2022 131237-1244
- Multimodal deep learning model on interim [F]FDG PET/CT for predicting primary treatment failure in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
Yuan Cheng et al. European radiology 2022
- Budget Impact Analysis of CAR T-cell Therapy for Adult Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma in Germany.
Skalt Daniela et al. HemaSphere 2022 6(7) e736
- Cost-Effectiveness of Molecularly Guided Treatment in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) in Patients under 60.
Regier Dean A et al. Cancers 2022 14(4)
- Optimal PET-based radiomic signature construction based on the cross-combination method for predicting the survival of patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
Jiang Chong et al. European journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging 2022
- Artificial intelligence-assisted mapping of proliferation centers allows the distinction of accelerated phase from large cell transformation in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
El Hussein Siba et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2022
- High grade B-cell lymphoma with MYC, BCL2 and/or BCL6 rearrangements: unraveling the genetic landscape of a rare aggressive subtype of non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Ferrari Anna et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2022 1-7
- B-cell lymphoma 6 expression is not associated with live birth in a normal responder in vitro fertilization population.
Klimczak Amber M et al. Fertility and sterility 2021
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 04, 2023
- Content source: