Last Posted: Jan 16, 2020
- Ataxia Telangiectasia Diagnosed on Newborn Screening-Case Cohort of 5 Years' Experience.
Mandola Amarilla B et al. Frontiers in immunology 2019 102940
- Dilemma of Reporting Incidental Findings in Newborn Screening Programs for SCID: Parents' Perspective on Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Blom Maartje et al. Frontiers in immunology 2019 102438
- Early diagnosis of ataxia telangiectasia in the neonatal phase: a parents' perspective.
Schoenaker M H D et al. European journal of pediatrics 2019 Nov
- Chromosome instability syndromes.
Taylor A Malcolm R et al. Nature reviews. Disease primers 2019 Sep 5(1) 64
- Association of Tumor Protein p53 and Ataxia-Telangiectasia Mutated Comutation With Response to Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors and Mortality in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Chen Yu, et al. JAMA network open 2019 9 0. (9) e1911895
- Current Approaches to Pancreatic Cancer Screening.
Chhoda Ankit et al. The American journal of pathology 2019 Jan 189(1) 22-35
- Genetic analysis of undiagnosed ataxia-telangiectasia-like disorders.
Kashimada Ayako et al. Brain & development 2018 Oct
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Breast Cancer - ATM, CHEK2
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- Newborn screening using TREC/KREC assay for severe T and B cell lymphopenia in Iran.
Nourizadeh Maryam et al. Scandinavian journal of immunology 2018 Jun e12699
- Ataxia-telangiectasia gene ( ATM ) mutation heterozygosity in breast cancer: a narrative review.
Jerzak K J et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2018 Apr 25(2) e176-e180
- Genetic testing for hereditary prostate cancer: Current status and limitations.
Zhen Jun Tu et al. Cancer 2018 Apr
- Morphology and genomic hallmarks of breast tumours developed by ATM deleterious variant carriers.
Renault Anne-Laure et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2018 Apr 20(1) 28
- Racial Disparities in the Molecular Landscape of Cancer.
Heath Elisabeth I et al. Anticancer research 2018 38(4) 2235-2240
- The benefits of a Neurogenetics clinic in an adult Academic Teaching Hospital.
Olszewska Diana A et al. Irish journal of medical science 2018 Mar
- Pancreatic cancer screening in high-risk individuals with germline genetic mutations.
DaVee Tomas et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy 2018 Jan
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (143)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (13)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (5)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.