Last Posted: Feb 24, 2023
- Signet-ring cell/histiocytoid carcinoma of the axilla: a clinicopathological and genetic analysis of 11 cases, review of the literature, and comparison with potentially related tumours.
Goto Keisuke, et al. Histopathology 2021 0 (6) 926-939
- Chromosome X aneusomy and androgen receptor gene copy number aberrations in apocrine carcinoma of the breast.
Cremonini Anna, et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2021 0 (2) 345-354
- CDH1 promoter hypermethylation and E-cadherin protein expression in infiltrating breast cancer.
Caldeira José Roberto F, et al. BMC cancer 2006 0 48
- Invasive apocrine carcinoma of the breast: clinicopathologic features and comprehensive genomic profiling of 18 pure triple-negative apocrine carcinomas.
Sun Xiangjie, et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2020 6
- Multiplex PCR analysis of apocrine lesions shows frequent PI3K-AKT pathway mutations in both benign and malignant apocrine breast tumors.
Kanomata Naoki, et al. Medical molecular morphology 2019 5
- HER2 mutation status in Japanese HER2-positive breast cancer patients.
Endo Yumi, et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2015 12
- Apocrine carcinoma
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 25, 2023
- Content source: