Last Posted: Feb 10, 2023
- Different responses to exercise between Andersen-Tawil syndrome and catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia.
Inoue Yuko Y, et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2018 0 (10) 1675-1682
- Andersen-Tawil syndrome: prospective cohort analysis and expansion of the phenotype.
Yoon G, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2006 0 (4) 312-21
- Coexistence of Andersen-Tawil Syndrome with Polymorphisms in hERG1 Gene (K897T) and SCN5A Gene (H558R) in One Family.
Jagodzi?ska Michalina, et al. Annals of noninvasive electrocardiology : the official journal of the International Society for Holter and Noninvasive Electrocardiology, Inc 2015 6
- Phenotype variability in patients carrying KCNJ2 mutations.
Kimura Hiromi, et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2012 6 (3) 344-53
- Andersen-Tawil syndrome
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 27, 2023
- Content source: