Last Posted: Dec 02, 2019
- Machine Learning for Better Prognostic Stratification and Driver Gene Identification Using Somatic Copy Number Variations in Anaplastic Oligodendroglioma.
Rosenberg Shai et al. The oncologist 2018 23(12) 1500-1510
- Genetic landscape of extreme responders with anaplastic oligodendroglioma.
Holdhoff Matthias, et al. Oncotarget 2017 5 (22) 35523-35531
- Effects of the functional HOTAIR rs920778 and rs12826786 genetic variants in glioma susceptibility and patient prognosis.
Xavier-Magalhães Ana, et al. Journal of neuro-oncology 2017 1
- The Correlation Between 1p/19q Codeletion, IDH1 Mutation, p53 Overexpression and Their Prognostic Roles in 41 Turkish Anaplastic Oligodendroglioma Patients.
Hacisalihoglu Payam, et al. Turkish neurosurgery 2016 8
- Clinical utility and treatment outcome of comprehensive genomic profiling in high grade glioma patients.
Blumenthal Deborah T et al. Journal of neuro-oncology 2016 Aug
- Prevalence of IDH1/2 Mutations in Different Subtypes of Glioma in the North-East Population of Morocco.
Senhaji Nadia, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 (5) 2649-53
- Prognostic significance of histomolecular subgroups of adult anaplastic (WHO Grade III) gliomas: applying the 'integrated' diagnosis approach.
Rajmohan K S, et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2016 1
- Co-deletion of 1p/19q as Prognostic and Predictive Biomarker for Patients in West Bohemia with Anaplastic Oligodendroglioma.
Polivka Jiri, et al. Anticancer research 2016 1 (1) 471-6
- Molecular classification of anaplastic oligodendroglioma using next-generation sequencing: a report of the prospective randomized EORTC Brain Tumor Group 26951 phase III trial.
Dubbink Hendrikus J, et al. Neuro-oncology 2015 9
- Molecular investigation of isocitrate dehydrogenase gene (IDH) mutations in gliomas: first report of IDH2 mutations in Indian patients.
Das Bibhu Ranjan, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2013 0 (12) 7261-4
- Correlation of IDH1/2 mutation with clinicopathologic factors and prognosis in anaplastic gliomas: a report of 203 patients from China.
Zhang Chuan-Bao, et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2014 1 (1) 45-51
- Combining two biomarkers, IDH1/2 mutations and 1p/19q codeletion, to stratify anaplastic oligodendroglioma in three groups: a single-center experience.
Frenel J S, et al. Journal of neuro-oncology 2013 8 (1) 85-91
- 1p/19q codeletion and IDH1/2 mutation identified a subtype of anaplastic oligoastrocytomas with prognosis as favorable as anaplastic oligodendrogliomas.
Jiang H, et al. Neuro-oncology 2013 3
- Glutathione S-transferase polymorphisms and survival in primary malignant glioma.
Okcu MF, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2004 4 (8) 2618-25
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.