Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Last Posted: Mar 16, 2023
- A Phenogenetic Axis that Modulates Clinical Manifestation and Predicts Treatment Outcome in Primary Myeloid Neoplasms.
Qiujin Shen et al. Cancer research communications 2023 2(4) 258-276
- The Clinical Spectrum, Diagnosis, and Management of GATA2 Deficiency.
Marta Santiago et al. Cancers 2023 15(5)
- Comprehensive analysis of PTPN family expression and prognosis in acute myeloid leukemia.
Yong Liu et al. Frontiers in genetics 2023 131087938
- Molecular Landscape and Validation of New Genomic Classification in 2668 Adult AML Patients: Real Life Data from the PETHEMA Registry.
Sargas Claudia et al. Cancers 2023 15(2)
- Acute myeloid leukemia: challenges for diagnosis and treatment in Latin America.
Gómez-De León Andrés et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2023 28(1) 2158015
- Knowledge to date on secondary malignancy following hematopoietic cell transplantation for sickle cell disease.
Fitzhugh Courtney D et al. Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program 2022 2022(1) 266-271
- Measurable residual disease by flow cytometry in acute myeloid leukemia is prognostic, independent of genomic profiling.
Ganzel Chezi et al. Leukemia research 2022 123106971
- Unified classification and risk-stratification in Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Tazi Yanis et al. Nature communications 2022 8 (1) 4622
- Screening a Targeted Panel of Genes by Next-Generation Sequencing Improves Risk Stratification in Real World Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Matos Sónia et al. Cancers 2022 14(13)
- Pan-cancer analysis reveals distinct clinical, genomic, and immunological features of the LILRB immune checkpoint family in acute myeloid leukemia.
Xu Zi-Jun et al. Molecular therapy oncolytics 2022 2688-104
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2023
- Content source: