Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Last Posted: Feb 12, 2020
- Screening the Cancer Genome Atlas Database for Genes of Prognostic Value in Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Ni Jie et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 91509
- Cost-effectiveness of midostaurin in the treatment of newly diagnosed FLT3-mutated acute myeloid leukemia in France.
Tremblay Gabriel et al. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 2020 Jan
- Acute leukemias harboring KMT2A/MLLT10 fusion: a 10-year experience from a single genomics laboratory.
Peterson Jess F et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2019 58(8) 567-577
- Gene mutational analysis by NGS and its clinical significance in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome and acute myeloid leukemia.
Yu Jifeng et al. Experimental hematology & oncology 2020 92
- Revisiting CLEC12A as leukaemic stem cell marker in AML: highlighting the necessity of precision diagnostics in patients eligible for targeted therapy.
Bill Marie et al. British journal of haematology 2019 184(5) 769-781
- The prognosis predictive value of FMS-like tyrosine kinase 3-internal tandem duplications mutant allelic ratio (FLT3-ITD MR) in patients with acute myeloid leukemia detected by GeneScan.
Lyu Mengyuan et al. Gene 2020 Feb 726144195
- Clinical Utility of Next-Generation Sequencing in Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Yang Fei et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2019 Dec
- Computational analysis of flow cytometry data in hematological malignancies: future clinical practice?
Duetz Carolien et al. Current opinion in oncology 2019 Dec
- [Importance of next generation sequencing in precision oncology approach of acute myeloid leukemia].
Andrikovics Hajnalka et al. Magyar onkologia 2019 Dec 63(4) 282-287
- Genetic predisposition to MDS: diagnosis and management.
Furutani Elissa et al. Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program 2019 Dec 2019(1) 110-119
- Advances in Genomic Profiling and Risk Stratification in Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Richardson Daniel R et al. Seminars in oncology nursing 2019 Nov 150957
- Clinical Validation of a Myeloid Next-Generations Sequencing Panel for Single Nucleotide Variants, Indels, and Fusion Genes.
Izevbaye Iyare et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2019 Nov
- The androgen receptor expression and association with patient's survival in different cancers.
Hu Chao et al. Genomics 2019 Nov
- Clinical Validation and Implementation of a Measurable Residual Disease Assay for NPM1 in Acute Myeloid Leukemia by Error-Corrected Next-Generation Sequencing.
Ritterhouse Lauren L et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2019 Oct
- Pediatric myeloid sarcoma: a single institution clinicopathologic and molecular analysis.
Zhou Ting et al. Pediatric hematology and oncology 2019 Nov 1-14
- NIH Information (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1217)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (48)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (7)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (51)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.