Last Posted: Nov 05, 2020
- Variants of FOXO3 and RPA3 genes affecting IGF-1 levels alter the risk of development of primary osteoarthritis.
Pelsma I C M et al. European journal of endocrinology 2020 Oct
- Constructing an automatic diagnosis and severity-classification model for acromegaly using facial photographs by deep learning.
Kong Yanguo et al. Journal of hematology & oncology 2020 Jul 13(1) 88
- Machine Learning-Based Radiomics Predicts Radiotherapeutic Response in Patients With Acromegaly.
Fan Yanghua et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2019 10588
- Predicting response to somatostatin analogues in acromegaly: machine learning-based high-dimensional quantitative texture analysis on T2-weighted MRI.
Kocak Burak et al. European radiology 2019 Jun 29(6) 2731-2739
- Acromegaly in the era of precision medicine.
Pico Antonio et al. Minerva endocrinologica 2019 Feb
- Precision medicine in the treatment of acromegaly.
Puig-Domingo Manuel et al. Minerva endocrinologica 2018 Dec
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.