Last Posted: Oct 22, 2019
- Association of Vitamin D Receptor Polymorphisms With Activity of Acromegaly, Vitamin D Status and Risk of Osteoporotic Fractures in Acromegaly Patients.
Jawiarczyk-Przybylowska Aleksandra, et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2019 0 643
- Machine Learning-Based Radiomics Predicts Radiotherapeutic Response in Patients With Acromegaly.
Fan Yanghua et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2019 10588
- Association between acromegaly and a single nucleotide polymorphism (rs2854744) in the IGFBP3 gene.
Gao Ming, et al. BMC medical genetics 2018 0 (1) 182
- Predicting response to somatostatin analogues in acromegaly: machine learning-based high-dimensional quantitative texture analysis on T2-weighted MRI.
Kocak Burak et al. European radiology 2019 Jun 29(6) 2731-2739
- Acromegaly in the era of precision medicine.
Pico Antonio et al. Minerva endocrinologica 2019 Feb
- Three Novel MEN1 Variants in AIP-Negative Familial Isolated Pituitary Adenoma Patients.
Yarman Sema, et al. Pathobiology : journal of immunopathology, molecular and cellular biology 2019 1 1-7
- Precision medicine in the treatment of acromegaly.
Puig-Domingo Manuel et al. Minerva endocrinologica 2018 Dec
- Association between KISS1 rs5780218 promoter polymorphism and onset of growth hormone secreting pituitary adenoma.
Amorim Paulo V G H, et al. Annales d'endocrinologie 2018 9
- AIP mutations in Brazilian patients with sporadic pituitary adenomas: a single-center evaluation.
Araujo Paula Bruna, et al. Endocrine connections 2017 10
- The assessment of total antioxidant capacity and superoxide dismutase levels, and the possible role of manganese superoxide dismutase polymorphism in acromegaly.
Ilhan Muzaffer, et al. Endocrine journal 2017 10
- Association between FTO gene polymorphisms and HDL cholesterol concentration may cause higher risk of cardiovascular disease in patients with acromegaly.
Franczak Aleksandra, et al. Pituitary 2017 9
- Prevalence of morphometric vertebral fractures in "difficult" patients with acromegaly with different biochemical outcomes after multimodal treatment.
Chiloiro S, et al. Endocrine 2017 8
- Serum leptin levels and GHR-d3/fl gene polymorphism in acromegalic patients with thyroid nodules.
Topsakal Senay, et al. Advances in clinical and experimental medicine : official organ Wroclaw Medical University 0 0 (2) 281-286
- Association between ACE and AGT polymorphism and cardiovascular risk in acromegalic patients.
Erbas Tomris, et al. Pituitary 2017 7
- SOCS2 polymorphisms are not associated with clinical and biochemical phenotypes in acromegalic patients.
Trarbach Ericka B, et al. Pituitary 2016 11
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.