Acral Lentiginous Melanoma
Last Posted: Jan 15, 2020
- Augmented Decision Making for Acral Lentiginous Melanoma Detection Using Deep Convolutional Neural Networks.
Lee S et al. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV 2020 Jan
- BRAF, KIT, NRAS, GNAQ and GNA11 mutation analysis in cutaneous melanomas in Turkish population.
Yilmaz Ismail, et al. Indian journal of pathology & microbiology 0 0 (3) 279-84
- Pathogenetic Implications of BRAF Mutation Distribution in Stage IV Melanoma Patients.
Baiter Mirjam, et al. Dermatology (Basel, Switzerland) 2015 0 (2) 127-33
- Prognostic and Clinicopathologic Associations of BRAF Mutation in Primary Acral Lentiginous Melanoma in Korean Patients: A Preliminary Study.
Hong Jin-Woo, et al. Annals of dermatology 2014 4 (2) 195-202
- KIT, NRAS, BRAF and PTEN mutations in a sample of Swedish patients with acral lentiginous melanoma.
Zebary A, et al. Journal of dermatological science 2013 8
- Genetic alterations in RAS-regulated pathway in acral lentiginous melanoma.
Puig-Butillé JA, et al. Experimental dermatology 2013 2 (2) 2
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.