Tetralogy Of Fallot
Last Posted: Feb 13, 2020
- The Cardiac Genome Clinic: implementing genome sequencing in pediatric heart disease.
Reuter Miriam S et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Feb
- Genomics and Epigenomics of Congenital Heart Defects: Expert Review and Lessons Learned in Africa.
Thomford Nicholas Ekow et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2018 May 22(5) 301-321
- Effect of Concomitant Birth Defects and Genetic Anomalies on Infant Mortality in Tetralogy of Fallot.
Jernigan Eric G et al. Birth defects research 2017 Aug 109(14) 1154-1165
- Clinical application of targeted next-generation sequencing on fetuses with congenital heart defects.
Hu Ping et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2018 Mar
- Genetic Origins of Tetralogy of Fallot.
Morgenthau Ari et al. Cardiology in review 26(2) 86-92
- Utilization of Whole Exome Sequencing to Identify Causative Mutations in Familial Congenital Heart Disease.
LaHaye Stephanie et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2016 Aug 9(4) 320-9
- Outcome after prenatal and postnatal diagnosis of complex congenital heart defects and the influence of genetic anomalies.
De Groote Katya et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2017 Jul
- Tetralogy of Fallot and Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome - Complex Clinical Phenotypes Meet Complex Genetic Networks.
Lahm Harald et al. Curr. Genomics 2015 Jun (3) 141-58
- Heart Surgery
From NHLBI health topic site
- Tetralogy of Fallot
From NHLBI health topic site
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.