Last Posted: Aug 11, 2019
- Association of early onset myasthenia gravis in Newfoundland dogs with the canine major histocompatibility complex class I.
Wolf Zena, et al. Neuromuscular disorders : NMD 2017 5 (5) 409-416
- Exome sequencing identifies targets in the treatment-resistant ophthalmoplegic subphenotype of myasthenia gravis.
Nel Melissa, et al. Neuromuscular disorders : NMD 2017 9 (9) 816-825
- Novel genetic loci associated HLA-B*08:01 positive myasthenia gravis.
Varade Jezabel, et al. Journal of autoimmunity 2018 0 43-49
- Rs3761389 polymorphism in autoimmune regulator (AIRE) gene is associated with susceptibility of myasthenia gravis in Chinese patients.
Zhang Xu, et al. Journal of clinical neuroscience : official journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia 2017 6 180-184
- A Natural Variant of the Signaling Molecule Vav1 Enhances Susceptibility to Myasthenia Gravis and Influences the T Cell Receptor Repertoire.
Bernard Isabelle, et al. Frontiers in immunology 2018 0 2399
- HLA and MuSK-positive myasthenia gravis: A systemic review and meta-analysis.
Hong Y, et al. Acta neurologica Scandinavica 2018 9 (3) 219-226
- Gene Polymorphisms for Both Auto-antigen and Immune-Modulating Proteins Are Associated with the Susceptibility of Autoimmune Myasthenia Gravis.
Li Hai-Feng, et al. Molecular neurobiology 2017 0 (6) 4771-4780
- ß2-Adrenergic receptor gene polymorphisms in the relapse of myasthenia gravis with thymus abnormality.
Wang Lili, et al. The International journal of neuroscience 2017 4 (4) 291-298
- Association of PTPN22 1858C/T Polymorphism with Autoimmune Diseases: A Systematic Review and Bayesian Approach.
Tizaoui Kalthoum, et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 3 (3)
- IL-2 gene polymorphisms affect tacrolimus response in myasthenia gravis.
Shumei Yang, et al. European journal of clinical pharmacology 2019 2
- Association of CTLA-4 polymorphisms with increased risks of myasthenia gravis.
Li Fang, et al. Annals of human genetics 2018 11 (6) 358-369
- Dose optimization of tacrolimus with therapeutic drug monitoring and CYP3A5 polymorphism in patients with myasthenia gravis.
Chen D, et al. European journal of neurology 2018 8 (8) 1049-e80
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Wilson Disease - ATP7B
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- IL-4R? Polymorphism Is Associated With Myasthenia Gravis in Chinese Han Population.
Jiang Ping, et al. Frontiers in neurology 2018 0 529
- Monitoring of peripheral blood cluster of differentiation 4+ adenosine triphosphate activity and CYP3A5 genotype to determine the pharmacokinetics, clinical effects and complications of tacrolimus in patients with autoimmune diseases.
Muraki Yuichi, et al. Experimental and therapeutic medicine 2018 1 (1) 532-538
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 23, 2019
- Content source: