Last Posted: Mar 05, 2021
- Electronic health record derived-impact of COVID-19 on myasthenia gravis.
Roy Bhaskar, et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2021 0 117362
- Giant cell myositis associated with concurrent myasthenia gravis: a case-based review of the literature.
Scangarello Frank A, et al. Clinical rheumatology 2021 0
- Surveillance Study of Acute Neurological Manifestations among 439 Egyptian Patients with COVID-19 in Assiut and Aswan University Hospitals.
Khedr Eman M, et al. Neuroepidemiology 2021 0 1-10
- Complement C3 polymorphism is associated with the susceptibility of myasthenia gravis in Chinese adult patients.
Yue Yao-Xian, et al. Journal of neuroimmunology 2021 1 577487
- VNTR2/VNTR3 genotype in the
Su Shengyao, et al. Therapeutic advances in neurological disorders 2021 0 1756286420986747
- Human Leukocyte Antigen Class II associations in late-onset Myasthenia Gravis.
Spagni Gregorio, et al. Annals of clinical and translational neurology 2021 2
- Investigating the possible association between NLRP3 gene polymorphisms and myasthenia gravis.
Agah Elmira, et al. Muscle & nerve 2021 2
- Major histocompatibility complex (MHC) associations with diseases in ethnic groups of the Arabian Peninsula.
Al Naqbi Halima, et al. Immunogenetics 2021 2
- Familial associations for Addison disease and between Addison disease and other autoimmune diseases.
Thomsen Hauke et al. Endocrine connections 2020 Oct
- Epidemiological evidence for a hereditary contribution to myasthenia gravis: a retrospective cohort study of patients from North America.
Green Joshua D et al. BMJ open 2020 Sep 10(9) e037909
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.