Last Posted: Feb 07, 2023
- Association of polycythemia vera with positive JAK2V617F mutation and myasthenia gravis: A report of two cases.
Sasi Sreethish, et al. Clinical case reports 2021 0 (1) 531-534
- In sickness and in health: when myasthenia gravis is a conjugal matter.
Alboini Paolo Emilio, et al. Neurological sciences : official journal of the Italian Neurological Society and of the Italian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology 2021 0 (5) 2099-2101
- Signaling pathways of genetic variants and miRNAs in the pathogenesis of myasthenia gravis.
Qian Kai, et al. Gland surgery 2021 0 (6) 1933-1944
- Familial autoimmunity in patients with idiopathic inflammatory myopathies.
Che Weng Ian et al. Journal of internal medicine 2022
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of HLA class II associations in patients with IgG4 autoimmunity.
Panhuber Anja, et al. Scientific reports 2022 6 (1) 9229
- HLA-DQB1*05:02, *05:03, and *03:01 alleles as risk factors for myasthenia gravis in a Spanish cohort.
Salvado Maria, et al. Neurological sciences : official journal of the Italian Neurological Society and of the Italian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology 2022 5
- Identification of genetic risk loci and prioritization of genes and pathways for myasthenia gravis: a genome-wide association study.
Chia Ruth, et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2022 0 (5)
- Myasthenia gravis genome-wide association study implicates AGRN as a risk locus.
Topaloudi Apostolia, et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021 8
- Association of NLRP3 rs35829419 and rs10754558 Polymorphisms With Risks of Autoimmune Diseases: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Wu Zubo, et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 0 690860
- Association of HLA Class II Alleles with Disease Severity and Treatment Response in Iranian Patients with Myasthenia Gravis.
Sinaei Farnaz, et al. Journal of neuromuscular diseases 2021 5
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.