Last Posted: Aug 26, 2021
- Myasthenia gravis genome-wide association study implicates AGRN as a risk locus.
Topaloudi Apostolia, et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021 8
- Association of NLRP3 rs35829419 and rs10754558 Polymorphisms With Risks of Autoimmune Diseases: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Wu Zubo, et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 0 690860
- Association of HLA Class II Alleles with Disease Severity and Treatment Response in Iranian Patients with Myasthenia Gravis.
Sinaei Farnaz, et al. Journal of neuromuscular diseases 2021 5
- CYP3A5*3 polymorphism and age affect tacrolimus blood trough concentration in myasthenia gravis patients.
Fan Zhirong, et al. Journal of neuroimmunology 2021 6 577571
- GENOMIC AND EPIGENOMIC PREDICTORS FOR VARIOUS CLINICAL PHENOTYPES OF MYASTHENIA GRAVIS.
Klimova Elena M, et al. Wiadomosci lekarskie (Warsaw, Poland : 1960) 2021 0 (3 cz 1) 475-480
- Complement C3 polymorphism is associated with the susceptibility of myasthenia gravis in Chinese adult patients.
Yue Yao-Xian, et al. Journal of neuroimmunology 2021 1 577487
- VNTR2/VNTR3 genotype in the FCGRT gene is associated with reduced effectiveness of intravenous immunoglobulin in patients with myasthenia gravis.
Su Shengyao, et al. Therapeutic advances in neurological disorders 2021 0 1756286420986747
- Human Leukocyte Antigen Class II associations in late-onset Myasthenia Gravis.
Spagni Gregorio, et al. Annals of clinical and translational neurology 2021 2
- Investigating the possible association between NLRP3 gene polymorphisms and myasthenia gravis.
Agah Elmira, et al. Muscle & nerve 2021 2
- Major histocompatibility complex (MHC) associations with diseases in ethnic groups of the Arabian Peninsula.
Al Naqbi Halima, et al. Immunogenetics 2021 2
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.