Last Posted: Dec 14, 2021
- Deep Learning Predicts the Malignant-Transformation-Free Survival of Oral Potentially Malignant Disorders.
Adeoye John et al. Cancers 2021 13(23)
- Alteration of the risk of pre-oral cancer and cancer in North Indian population by NAT1 and NAT2 polymorphisms genotypes and haplotypes.
Nigam Kumud, et al. European archives of oto-rhino-laryngology : official journal of the European Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies (EUFOS) : affiliated with the German Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 2021 4
- Relationship of the XRCC1 rs25487 polymorphism with demographic, behavioral, clinical, and histological parameters in oral potentially malignant disorders and oral squamous cell carcinoma in a Colombian population.
Hernández-Arenas Yuritza Y, et al. Journal of oral biosciences 2021 2
- The Role of Keratin-8 and Keratin-18 Polymorphisms and Protein Levels in the Occurrence and Progression of Vocal Leukoplakia.
Yang Yue, et al. ORL; journal for oto-rhino-laryngology and its related specialties 2021 1 1-10
- Study of Caspase 8 mutation in oral cancer and adjacent precancer tissues and implication in progression.
Singh Richa, et al. PloS one 2020 0 (6) e0233058
- Vitamin D Receptor Gene Polymorphisms and Cigarette Smoking Impact on Oral Health: A Case-Control Study.
Suchanecka Aleksandra, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2020 5 (9)
- Prognostic Implications of DNA Repair, Ploidy and Telomerase in the Malignant Transformation Risk Assessment of Leukoplakia.
Thomas Gigi et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2020 Feb 21(2) 309-316
- Automatic Recognition of Laryngoscopic Images Using a Deep-Learning Technique.
Ren Jianjun et al. The Laryngoscope 2020 Feb
- Risk Modulation of Oral Pre Cancer and Cancer with Polymorphisms in XPD and XPG Genes in North Indian Population.
Nigam Kumud, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2019 0 (8) 2397-2403
- Study of the TP53 codon 72 polymorphism in oral cancer and oral potentially malignant disorders in Argentine patients.
Zarate Ana Maria, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2017 5 (5) 1010428317699113
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.