Last Posted: Mar 07, 2019
- Appropriate Management of Attenuated Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: Report of a Case and Review of the Literature.
Sokic-Milutinovic Aleksandra et al. Digestive diseases (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Mar 1-6
- Management of Individuals at Increased Hereditary Risk
- The genomic landscape of pediatric cancers
MassGenomics, Blog Mar 2018
- Cancer Screening Recommendations and Clinical Management of Inherited Gastrointestinal Cancer Syndromes in Childhood.
Achatz Maria Isabel et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul 23(13) e107-e114
- Surveillance Recommendations for Children with Overgrowth Syndromes and Predisposition to Wilms Tumors and Hepatoblastoma.
Kalish Jennifer M et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul 23(13) e115-e122
- Genetic Counselor Practices Involving Pediatric Patients with FAP: an Investigation of their Self-Reported Strategies for Genetic Testing and Hepatoblastoma Screening.
Lawson Caitlin E et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Dec
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.