Last Posted: Nov 28, 2019
- Increases of CD80 and CD86 Expression on Peripheral Blood Cells and their Gene Polymorphisms in Autoimmune Thyroid Disease.
Watanabe Ayano, et al. Immunological investigations 2019 11 1-13
- The interferon-induced helicase C domain-containing protein 1 gene variant (rs1990760) as an autoimmune-based pathology susceptibility factor.
Wawrusiewicz-Kurylonek Natalia, et al. Immunobiology 2019 11
- A significant association of the CTLA4 gene variants with the risk of autoimmune Graves' disease in ethnic Kashmiri population.
Shehjar Faheem, et al. Cellular immunology 2019 10 103995
- Progress in pediatrics in 2015: choices in allergy, endocrinology, gastroenterology, genetics, haematology, infectious diseases, neonatology, nephrology, neurology, nutrition, oncology and pulmonology.
Caffarelli Carlo et al. Italian journal of pediatrics 2016 Aug 42(1) 75
- Fine mapping of thyroglobulin gene identifies two independent risk loci for Graves' disease in Chinese Han population.
Xuan Miao, et al. Annals of translational medicine 2019 9 (18) 434
- Investigation of the Correlation between Graves' Ophthalmopathy and CTLA4 Gene Polymorphism.
Chen Ding-Ping, et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 11 (11)
- Indonesians Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) Distributions and Correlations with Global Diseases.
Pradana Krisnawan Andy, et al. Immunological investigations 2019 10 1-31
- Correlation of TSHR and CTLA-4 Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms with Graves Disease.
Sun Weihua, et al. International journal of genomics 2019 0 6982623
- Association of
Yamamoto Mayu, et al. Immunological investigations 2019 9 1-14
- Associations of gene polymorphisms in interferon-alpha signature-related genes with autoimmune thyroid diseases.
Lin Jiunn-Diann, et al. Clinical endocrinology 2019 9
- Identification of HLA-DRB1*04:10 allele as risk allele for Japanese moyamoya disease and its association with autoimmune thyroid disease: A case-control study.
Tashiro Ryosuke, et al. PloS one 2019 0 (8) e0220858
- Interaction of HLA-DRB1* alleles and CTLA4 (+49 AG) gene polymorphism in Autoimmune Thyroid Disease.
Ramgopal Sivanadham, et al. Gene 2018 2 430-438
- Association of 4p14 and 6q27 variation with Graves disease: a case-control study and a meta-analysis of available evidence.
Li Fa-Mei, et al. BMC medical genetics 2017 0 (1) 56
- Associations of melatonin receptor gene polymorphisms with Graves' disease.
Lin Jiunn-Diann, et al. PloS one 2017 0 (9) e0185529
- Functional polymorphisms affecting Th1 differentiation are associated with the severity of autoimmune thyroid diseases.
Inoue Naoya, et al. Endocrine journal 2017 7 (7) 695-703
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.