Last Posted: Aug 20, 2019
- Identification of HLA-DRB1*04:10 allele as risk allele for Japanese moyamoya disease and its association with autoimmune thyroid disease: A case-control study.
Tashiro Ryosuke, et al. PloS one 2019 0 (8) e0220858
- Interaction of HLA-DRB1* alleles and CTLA4 (+49 AG) gene polymorphism in Autoimmune Thyroid Disease.
Ramgopal Sivanadham, et al. Gene 2018 2 430-438
- Association of 4p14 and 6q27 variation with Graves disease: a case-control study and a meta-analysis of available evidence.
Li Fa-Mei, et al. BMC medical genetics 2017 0 (1) 56
- Associations of melatonin receptor gene polymorphisms with Graves' disease.
Lin Jiunn-Diann, et al. PloS one 2017 0 (9) e0185529
- Functional polymorphisms affecting Th1 differentiation are associated with the severity of autoimmune thyroid diseases.
Inoue Naoya, et al. Endocrine journal 2017 7 (7) 695-703
- Associations of secreted phosphoprotein 1 and B lymphocyte kinase gene polymorphisms with autoimmune thyroid disease.
Cheng Chao-Wen, et al. European journal of clinical investigation 2019 3 (3) e13065
- CEP128 is a crucial risk locus for autoimmune thyroid diseases.
Wang Bin, et al. Molecular and cellular endocrinology 2019 0 97-106
- Paediatric-onset and adult-onset Graves' disease share multiple genetic risk factors.
Kus Aleksander, et al. Clinical endocrinology 2019 2 (2) 320-327
- Polymorphisms in Th17-related genes and the pathogenesis of autoimmune thyroid disease.
Kunisato Takayuki, et al. Autoimmunity 2018 11 1-10
- Polymorphisms of FAM167A-BLK Region Confer Risk of Autoimmune Thyroid Disease.
Song Rong-Hua, et al. DNA and cell biology 2018 11 (11) 932-940
- Study of Deiodinase Type 2 Polymorphisms in Graves' Disease and Ophthalmopathy in a Swedish Population.
Shahida Bushra, et al. European thyroid journal 2018 11 (6) 289-293
- The MAGI2 gene polymorphism rs2160322 is associated with Graves' disease but not with Hashimoto's thyroiditis.
Jia X, et al. Journal of endocrinological investigation 2019 7 (7) 843-850
- Utility of systematic TSHR gene testing in adults with hyperthyroidism lacking overt autoimmunity and diffuse uptake on thyroid scintigraphy.
Patel Kashyap A, et al. Clinical endocrinology 2019 2 (2) 328-333
- The Association of the RNF213 p.R4810K Polymorphism with Quasi-Moyamoya Disease and a Review of the Pertinent Literature.
Zhang Qian, et al. World neurosurgery 2017 3 701-708.e1
- Association between functional SIRT1 polymorphisms and the clinical characteristics of patients with autoimmune thyroid disease.
Sarumaru Mika, et al. Autoimmunity 2016 0 (5) 329-37
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 22, 2019
- Content source: