Last Posted: Jun 09, 2021
- Programmed Cell Death-Ligand 1 (PD-L1) gene Single Nucleotide Polymorphism in Graves' Disease and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis in Korean Patients.
Yoon Jee Hee, et al. Endocrinology and metabolism (Seoul, Korea) 2021 6
- The VDR gene confers a genetic predisposition to Graves' disease and Graves' ophthalmopathy in the Southwest Chinese Han population.
Zhou Fangyu, et al. Gene 2021 5 145750
- The 4G/5G Polymorphism of Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor Type 1 is a Predictor of Moderate-to-Severe Thyroid Eye Disease.
Katko Monika, et al. Journal of inflammation research 2021 0 1883-1890
- Aggregation of autoimmunity in extended families of people with autoimmune Addison's disease.
Fichna Marta et al. Internal medicine journal 2021
- Screening of Graves' disease susceptibility genes by whole exome sequencing in a three-generation family.
Hu Zhuoqing, et al. BMC medical genomics 2021 2 (1) 46
- Meta-Analysis of CTLA-4 +49 Gene Polymorphism and Susceptibility to Graves' Disease.
Huang Fengli, et al. Critical reviews in eukaryotic gene expression 2020 0 (5) 377-390
- Critical amino acid variants in HLA-DRB1 allotypes in the development of Graves' disease and Hashimoto's thyroiditis in the Japanese population.
Katahira Masahito, et al. Human immunology 2020 12
- Human leucocyte antigen alleles confer susceptibility and progression to Graves' ophthalmopathy in a Southern Chinese population.
Huang Xiaosheng, et al. The British journal of ophthalmology 2020 11
- Analysis of Polymorphisms rs7093069-IL-2RA, rs7138803-FAIM2, and rs1748033-PADI4 in the Group of Adolescents With Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases.
Sawicka Beata, et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2020 0 544658
- Genome-wide meta-analysis reveals novel susceptibility loci for thyrotoxic periodic paralysis.
Hoi-Yee Li Gloria, et al. European journal of endocrinology 2020 12 (6) 607-617
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.