Last Posted: Jun 10, 2021
- Change in Nutrient and Dietary Intake in European Children with Cystic Fibrosis after a 6-Month Intervention with a Self-Management mHealth Tool.
Calvo-Lerma Joaquim et al. Nutrients 2021 13(6)
- Quantification of Phenotypic Variability of Lung Disease in Children with Cystic Fibrosis.
Stahl Mirjam et al. Genes 2021 12(6)
- The Equitable Implementation of Cystic Fibrosis Personalized Medicines in Canada.
Shemie Genevieve et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(5)
- Cystic Fibrosis
M Shteinberg et al, The Lancet, June 2021
- Tackling the Misconception That Cystic Fibrosis Is a “White People’s Disease”
R Rubin, JAMA, May 26, 2021
- Aquagenic wrinkling in children under two years of age: Could this be a potential clinical referral tool for cystic fibrosis among non-screened populations?
Paul Grace R et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2021
- Clinical validity and utility of preconception expanded carrier screening for the management of reproductive genetic risk in IVF and general population.
Capalbo A et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2021
- Sweat Testing and Recent Advances.
Gokdemir Yasemin et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2021 9649904
- [Newborn screening for cystic fibrosis in France].
Munck Anne et al. Medecine sciences : M/S 2021 37(5) 491-499
- Gene Therapy: A Possible Alternative to CFTR Modulators?
Mercier J et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2021 12648203
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (8)
- COVID-19 (108)
- CDC Publications (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (685)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (258)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (29)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (21)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (19)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (24)
- Reviews/Commentaries (235)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (13)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.