Last Posted: Aug 08, 2019
- Inherited Cardiac Arrhythmias and Channelopathies.
Kline Jessica et al. The Medical clinics of North America 2019 Sep 103(5) 809-820
- Respiratory care in familial dysautonomia: Systematic review and expert consensus recommendations.
Kazachkov Mikhail et al. Respiratory medicine 2018 14137-46
- Comparable clinical characteristics in Brugada syndrome patients harboring SCN5A or novel SCN10A variants.
Monasky Michelle M et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2019 Jul
- Brugada Syndrome: Progress in Genetics, Risk Stratification and Management.
Romero Jorge et al. Arrhythmia & electrophysiology review 2019 Mar 8(1) 19-27
- Recent understanding of clinical sequencing and gene-based risk stratification in inherited primary arrhythmia syndrome.
Aiba Takeshi et al. Journal of cardiology 2019 May 73(5) 335-342
- Response by Wilde and Gollob to Letter Regarding Article, "Reappraisal of Reported Genes for Sudden Arrhythmic Death: Evidence-Based Evaluation of Gene Validity for Brugada Syndrome".
Wilde Arthur A M et al. Circulation 2019 Apr 139(14) 1760-1761
- Genetic interpretation and clinical translation of minor genes related to Brugada syndrome.
Campuzano Oscar et al. Human mutation 2019 Feb
- Sudden cardiac arrest in patients without overt heart disease: limited value of next generation sequencing.
Stepien-Wojno Malgorzata et al. Polish archives of internal medicine 2018 Nov
- SCN5A variants in Brugada syndrome: True, true false or false true.
Walsh Roddy T et al. Journal of cardiovascular electrophysiology 2018 Oct
- Electrocardiographic Assessment and Genetic Analysis in Neonates: a Current Topic of Discussion.
Sarquella-Brugada Georgia et al. Current cardiology reviews 2018 Sep
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Brugada Syndrome - SCN5A
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- Reappraisal of Reported Genes for Sudden Arrhythmic Death: An Evidence-Based Evaluation of Gene Validity for Brugada Syndrome.
Hosseini S Mohsen et al. Circulation 2018 Jun
- Diagnostic Yield of Genetic Testing in Young Athletes with T-wave Inversion.
Sheikh Nabeel et al. Circulation 2018 May
- Cardiac Channelopathies: Recognition, Treatment, Management.
Hickey Kathleen T et al. AACN advanced critical care 2018 29(1) 43-57
- Genetic basis of channelopathies and cardiomyopathies in Hong Kong Chinese patients: a 10-year regional laboratory experience.
Mak C M et al. Hong Kong medical journal = Xianggang yi xue za zhi 2018 Mar
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: